Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Don't mean to put anyone down but the face has a lot to do with people's appearance so ow can you be an incredibly good looking person with really bad acne? And an ordinary person with perfect skin and a good personality and confidence level IS beautiful.

Don't mean to put anyone down but the face has a lot to do with people's appearance so ow can you be an incredibly good looking person with really bad acne? And an ordinary person with perfect skin and a good personality and confidence level IS beautiful.

What is the standard of 'ordinary' and 'good'? if 'good' means good as Brad Pitt, well.. it's obvious isn't it?

But if I could choose to have clear skin and uglier face or current skin and face, I'd definetely choose the latter.

I would actually go with good looking but with acne. The thing is if i am good looking i would not want a girl to fall for me because of my looks. I want someone to actually noticed me as a human being on the inside and not just the outside. I know that some people would see the acne and be disgusted but if they are disgusted then are they worth it? I don't think so, i would rather take my time to build a relationship with someone so they could understand me more and vice versa.

But thats just my two cents. =P

I would actually go with good looking but with acne. The thing is if i am good looking i would not want a girl to fall for me because of my looks. I want someone to actually noticed me as a human being on the inside and not just the outside. I know that some people would see the acne and be disgusted but if they are disgusted then are they worth it? I don't think so, i would rather take my time to build a relationship with someone so they could understand me more and vice versa.

But thats just my two cents. =P

i think i would rather be an an ordinary looking person with perfect skin,i take it ordinary is meaning average looking? just having perfect skin,would make such a difference to me.its the acne that effects my life so much.so being good looking with acne,would be a no no for me.

I would infinitely rather be average looking with good skin.

1. You don't have to worry about your skin.
  2. You can find your own style that, with your confidence, will make your more attractive than anybody.

Good looking with acne.

At the risk of sounding a bit big headed, that's how I perceive myself at the moment.

Good-looking with some type of acne.

What a coincidence though. I got into a fight (first a joking verbally thing but it was going to escalate into a physical) with someone today and I have no acne but some red marks and shallow scars barely noticeable and he has perfect skin. I mean PERFECT. But that's all he has. Everything else on him is ugly like a big nose, big ears, etc. etc. So if I had to chose him with the feminine/tranny face with clear skin or my face with marks, I'd pick my face.

i'm with prznking on this one. why would you guys want to be average looking with good skin? fuck that. id rather be hot with acne. acne is curable. and when it is cured? youll be hot AND clear.

LOL...I was going to quote it but nothing would come then I went back to refresh it and there was no post there so I thought you deleted it, lol...

Oh yeah, I just realized I mentioned I was getting into an argument with the person...

Well, he said "let's play connect the dots on your face with those spots" (I didn't know whether he was talking about the few red marks or the 1 pimple, lol but I didn't get offended) so I said "This pimple is going to be gone in what? 1-2 days? I can put on a cream and get rid of it...I'm sure there's no cream for anti-ugly."

And there was some cusses in the mix as well, lol...but my point is that acne you can easily treat with Accutane, some creams, diet, etc...If you have little eyes, big ears, big nose, etc...there's nothing much you can do for that.