Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koska

How do I apply products to my back?

I've had great success with constantly using Basiron Wash Gel + Neutrogena Oil Moisturizer both morning and evening on my face. It has over months helped to prevent breakouts to almost none.

But I've always had problems with back-acne, pretty bad, which always comes as a reminder as the summer shows up.

My solution is obviously to use Basiron Wash Gel and perhaps the moisturizer as well on my back, to see if it works out.

How do I apply it? I'm living by myself so unfortunately I've got no one that could apply it for me.

I'm thankful for all tips.

If I were you I would use Head & Sholder Classic Clean with a brush(so you can reach your back) in the shower!!!

Many people got Pityrosporum Folliculitis on their body and Head & Shoudlers is one alternative to treat this, because it includes Zinc Pyrithione.

If I were you I would use Head & Sholder Classic Clean with a brush(so you can reach your back) in the shower!!!

Many people got Pityrosporum Folliculitis on their body and Head & Shoudlers is one alternative to treat this, because it includes Zinc Pyrithione.

Thanks. I've already tried this and I use H&S as my regular body cleaner as well. It hasn't given me any results.

Okey. That sucks.

I don't thnk their's any easy way applying products to your back, but the Body Buddy is always an option!

Thanks, I've never seen it before. Do you have any experience with it?

I use SafeGuard antibacterial soap and a brush for my back and that has helped. Ideally I would like to smear it with benzoyl peroxide cream also, but I too have run into the issue of how the hell to apply it? I'll check out this goofy Body Buddy...

I use SafeGuard antibacterial soap and a brush for my back and that has helped. Ideally I would like to smear it with benzoyl peroxide cream also, but I too have run into the issue of how the hell to apply it? I'll check out this goofy Body Buddy...

Please tell us about it when you've used it for a while!