Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know my skin freaked out on proactive...and so i'm guessing that means it doesnt like BP (duh why did i buy Dans Stuff) And i've been using AHA for a week straight and it gets REALLY red and irritated but dries it up but i'm scared it will scar. I have figured out i have sensitive skin. I'm just SO sick of spending all this money and wasting it. I have tons of products that have only been used several times b/c my skin hated it.

Hi there, I know how you feel. I have a bag of new, barely used products and half-full products that haven't really worked for me. I've spent a ton of money and time trying out different products, and unfortunately, it appears that this is the only way to find out if something really works for you.

Just because a product irritates your skin does not necessarily mean that the active ingredient is the culprit - it could be the percentage of the active ingredient or the formulation of the product. Again, you will only know what works for you by trying out different things and giving them at least 3 weeks. Good luck in your search - mine has been very long and I'm hoping that the products I just bought today are my holy grail products!!

EDIT: Doing research on sites like acne.org is also a smart thing to do, so you are off to a good start!!! You can learn a lot from other people's experiences, even though ultimately, you will only know what truly works for you by trying stuff out.