Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
favre4

first breakout ever

It seems that the first time somebody breaks out it is almost always on their forehead, and older acne sufferers do not have bad acne on their foreheads. does this theory hold any water? Also, if i still break out on my forehead, does that mean i'm far from outgrowing acne?

no its a pretty retarded theory. i've hardly ever had acne on my forehead and my first outbreak was definitely on my chin area. i dont think there anything to support that theory

Actually, it is not "retarded", but rather it depends on the age factor, like willow said, teenager's acne first develop at the forehead first then progresses down the face.

You could or could not be far from outgrowing acne, my cousin's have merely perfect skin(soooooooo jealous) but they have some minor little tiny breakouts on the forehead that does not progress anywhere else.

Guest jff1986

Not a retarded theory. When I look at pictures of myself when I was 15, I had acne on my forehead. Now in my 20's I get it on my chin.

i have to agree that it usually grow its first roots on your forehead. i remember when i first had my pimples (age 17), it started on my forehead, then on my temples, then on my nose, then on the space between the nose and mouth, and finally (presently) around the chin area. hopefully your theory hold some truth bcos of does, then im on my way to clearer skin. GRADUATION AT LAST!!! :dance:

thats a weird 'theory' and i think its different for everyone no matter what. my face broke out starting at the chin and worked its way up from there, i never really got it bad on my forehead but was bad everywhere else pretty much as it continued to spread from my chin mouth area...

I broke out first from the forehead about age 15 and now I'm 20 and I'm breaking out around the jawline.

I have been suffering with mild acne for years now, and to this day, I have never had a break out on my forehead. If I recall correctly, my first ever break out was on my chin.

head first for me. and that was back when i had short hair.now i got a big mop and it's all on my chin/face but almost no head acne.