Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
readytodivein

The truth about weight gain

So nothing yet...except Im tired and not really wanting to hit the gym.

Did you gain or lose?

I lost and I just started working out again about a month ago. I lost about 5 pounds previous to that. I cut out a lot of alcohol and ate better and drink a ton of water.

So nothing yet...except Im tired and not really wanting to hit the gym.

Did you gain or lose?

I lost and I just started working out again about a month ago. I lost about 5 pounds previous to that. I cut out a lot of alcohol and ate better and drink a ton of water.

Same with me. I've already lost 2 lbs. in 19 days due to healthier eating, increased water intake, and alcohol avoidance. I do feel unmotivated to exercise though. :(

Wait...Does accutane cause weight gain?

Hmmm. That may explain it..

I've noticed that I've been really hungry since starting it..might be just me though.

I lost weight, but just a little bit. I had no appetite when I started accutane, and I looked no good. older and a bit like a skeleton.

I don't work out at all, and I'm waiting to finish my course to start yoga again because I don't want to put any stress on my bones. I want to look plump, toned and healthy again.

i wasnt too bad in the earlier stages. but whether it was to do with accuntane or eating too much food (i tried to make up for all the lost years or chocolate and junk food) i ended up putting on 14 pounds. Plus I was constapated which didnt help.

weight coming down now, only fnished accuntane few days ago though.