Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
readytodivein

day 9---WOW I am the wicked witch.

So, I go to see if my husband is at the gym and I drove through...got pulled over by a cop and usually I would have laughed it off, but I got SO mad.

The littlest things just irritate me and I want to scream.

Has this happened to you all?

i've never been so hateful in my life...not sure if it's tane, acne, my job, my ex or a combination of all four.

i dont want to fully link my mood to the tane but i've turned into an irritable, raging, emotional bitch since i'd say end of month 2. i feel myself snapping at people and thinking after the fact, 'wow, did i just say that'. very, very, moody with bouncing from one extreme to the next.

I think I'm cool up until I start PMSing... which I never got before tane. I am so snapping. Its almost as if I can't control my emotions, and I have to take a step back and breathe before I react.

So, I go to see if my husband is at the gym and I drove through...got pulled over by a cop and usually I would have laughed it off, but I got SO mad.

The littlest things just irritate me and I want to scream.

Has this happened to you all?

I'm really a laid back and nice guy but ever since I started taking Accutane I start snapping at people out of the blue because I feel so irritated. My friends and family have seen a change in me over the past few months, but I don't want to explain to them that it's because of some medication I'm taking. I can't wait till my course is over so that I can return to normal (without the acne of course!).