Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I do agree that my skin isnt as bad as other acne sufferers and im not trying to make out my skin is hard done too. The main reason I came here is get advice on the best regimen and I thought I would make a log if in the future anyone who has mild acne like me comes along and see's my regimen it could help them :)

Thanks for all the advice JustaMomToo, Im currently surfing the web to find th BP soap, though at the moment I can find it only on US sites, would prefer to get from a UK location as it means I can get my hands on it quicker

I do agree that my skin isnt as bad as other acne sufferers and im not trying to make out my skin is hard done too. The main reason I came here is get advice on the best regimen and I thought I would make a log if in the future anyone who has mild acne like me comes along and see's my regimen it could help them :)

Thanks for all the advice JustaMomToo, Im currently surfing the web to find th BP soap, though at the moment I can find it only on US sites, would prefer to get from a UK location as it means I can get my hands on it quicker

hey richard

your story is reminding me of my pre-accutane state. back then it was not too difficult to have relatively clear/normal looking skin on my face but when it came to my back and often my upper chest that was another story altogether. is it the same with you? worse on your back?

especialy in that case i understand your thoroughness in these posts.

Yes, my chest and back are worse than my face. The BP seems to be helping supress the spots on my face.

Im just ordering some BP soap and see if it improves my back. The retin a just burns and makes my chest red raw so im not going to be using it on my chest anymore.

Here is another update.

Took the photos last night:

16mayag9.th.jpg

chestweek2oe4.th.jpg

This morning I applied more BP and after put on my moistureriser but I had a burning/stinging sensation and now round my mouth is red has calmed down a bit its still a bit red. Is this due to too much BP or the moistureriser.

Im going to leave the BP off tonight around my mouth area to let the redness go away.

here the picture of the redness:

dsc00234wr0.th.jpg

Im also using the BP soap for the first time tonight to make my chest and back fully clear. See how it goes.

Update: Ive jsut used the soap in the shower and no adverse effects so far.

Im thinking with the BP it maybe best to do it only once a day or twice a day but only every other day. Just because of the redness ive had today and the excessive peeling. It does seem to be doing the job, in natural light and close up you can still see the blemishes under my skin but the important thing for me is it seriously reducing the amount of freshspots that come to the surface and if one or two do they seem to be dissapearing within a day or two.

chest looks great - so does your face. Slow down on all the stuff you are using - and give your face a break. If you have sudocrem or aquaphor or neosporin type stuff, put that on around your mouth until it gets less irritated. Then suggest you just spot treat bp if your are getting less breakouts and not put on your whole face, if you start to get flare ups then change what you are doing.