Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lalalalaloopsy

a good eyeshadow brand that stays on and doesnt smear?

Do you use a primer first? Its supposed to help the eyeshadow stay put better, I dont wear eyeshadow enough to care if it lasts all day or smears but I know a ton of people cant go w/out their eyeshadow primer.

mac is awesome, but try a primer too. urban decay's eye potion is supposed to be really good, or try benefit f.y.eye.

hi

well i just started using origins products and one by one im loving em

so i thought id give thier eyeshadows a go and alone thier great but with thier lid underwear it stays on all day and the color appears more true .(i have really oily skin and oily eye lids )i like the nude kind they have one with a litte slivery type underwear too so its up to ur choice hope this helps good luck

mac is awesome, but try a primer too. urban decay's eye potion is supposed to be really good, or try benefit f.y.eye.

I was just about to say that minus the benefit fyi stuff

urban decay primer potion is a MUST if you want your eye shadow, whatever make, to stay put and have no creases.

As for eye shadows, MAC is fantastic & my fave brand for eye shadow. i hear stila is good too.

for me urban decay eyeshadows last reallym,like over 8 hours sometimes and thats without using a primer!!!and yes mac is another good brand for eyeshadow that stays.