Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mike_wf

Would you buy raw goats milk?

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on this. I saw it in the supermarket. Is it superior to regular goats milk? Thanks

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on this. I saw it in the supermarket. Is it superior to regular goats milk? Thanks

Yes, raw milk hasn't been processed thus all the good stuff is still a life and it's great for you.

I envy you being able to get it ^^

Its supposed to be healthier since it still contains natural enzymes, which are normally destroyed with pasteurization, that help the lactose break down properly when consumed. With that said, be aware that milk still contains natural hormones that have been linked to acne. If it doesn't cause you to break out than the beneficial micro flora might be good for you. I don't have personal experience with raw milk though.

does raw mean no homogenization? homogenized milk has the fat particles altered in a way that makes them much smaller (pulverizes them) so they have a really bad effect on cholesterol and overall health.

So if a person has a problem with regular dairy, should raw goats milk be a good idea?

does raw mean no homogenization?.

YES raw milk is unprocessed

its superior to regular processed goats milk

I've heard goats milk is the easiest to digest-smallest molecules

does raw mean no homogenization?.

YES raw milk is unprocessed

its superior to regular processed goats milk

I've heard goats milk is the easiest to digest-smallest molecules

Because of homogenization, milk has pretty "small molecules" as well, but that doesn't really help with the whole digestion issue very much.

OP: go ahead and try it and see how affects you. You might be tolerant to it, you might not. But if you're able to buy raw goat's milk it's definitely worth a shot.

Would anyone know the nutritional data of raw goats milk? Is it high in fat? protein? There is no label on the carton....