Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snack

Is food a cause of canker sores, as well?

I thought it was. It certainly seems I'm more likely to get them when I eat a lot of crap food.

Maybe canker sores and pimples are caused by the same/similar bacteria?

I thought it was. It certainly seems I'm more likely to get them when I eat a lot of crap food.

Maybe canker sores and pimples are caused by the same/similar bacteria?

Probably both caused by weak immune system.

I used to get lots of canker sores, now that my diet is good, none. Good diet = strong immune system.

I had SO many canker sores during my teen years. I became vegetarian and they mostly disappeared (the first time in my life). Then I went off cheese and they completely disappeared.

I did eat meat 3 times accidently since then, and within 12 hours, I had 1-2 canker sores return. The same thing happened with cheese.

I've learned that I can eat organic cheese and be fine. The same is probably true with meat. I believe they are injecting the cows with chemicals (antibiotics? growth hormones? who knows=P) to which I am allergic.

The sores were on my tongue, on my gums, on the inside of my lips. There were always hugely infected and VERRRRRRRRY painful. I'd always have 5-8 at a time (I was always near tears). Since staying with organic foods, they all went away.