Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JaredMe

What kinda acne is this (pic)

Im 23. Never had acne, had the occasional zits mainly on my nose and forehead. Lately (like the past 5 months) ive been breaking out BAD and it keeps getting worse and worse, with ZERO sign of improvement. I have done everything. I cleaned my diet up, started Vitamin B, E, and C, changed my shampoo to something gentler and natural, and been to numerous doctors, and been put on short term Bactrim for folliculitis, and when that failed BenzaClin and myocycline which ive been on for over 2 months with my face getting worse and worse. I dont know what to do, my face is covered in pus filled bumps, and its getting to the point I avoid going out and its killing my self esteem and its compounded by the fact its getting worse and worse. You dont get the full idea from the picture they are all pus filled and have a large white head. Can anyone help me determine what kinda acne this is and maybe what I should start to do to maybe correct it?

post-75616-1209667815_thumb.jpg

Thanks,

Jared

Meant to put this is the other forum not severe, sorry.

Looks like cystic acne which means is you do the following it should improve

(1) Balance hormones (Fish Oils)

(2) Avoid sugar and hydrogenated oil

(3) improve digestion

(4) clear bowels and improve regularity.

I think you need to take a holistic approach and ditch all the shit you doctor gives you. Im telling you now. It never lasts and can sometimes make you worst in the long run.

Look up and try the elimination diet (it maybe that you have developed an allergy)

Look up and try Apple Cider Vinegar and Jojoba oil

Cut out all processed foods and juck food and drink. If you have to eat things like chocolate buy organic.

Research Urine Therapy (keep an open mind coz this has worked 100% for my sister)

Looks like cystic acne which means is you do the following it should improve

(1) Balance hormones (Fish Oils)

(2) Avoid sugar and hydrogenated oil

(3) improve digestion

(4) clear bowels and improve regularity.

I'm pretty much in the exact same boat as this guy. Just i have it worse, but mostly in the same areas.

Can you explain how to do these 4 things? Also, how does ACV work? Should i just mix a tablespoon of ACV with fruit juice and drink it in the morning?

in the picture you have it just looks like bigger white heads they dont look cystic i dont thnk lol,, i had the same just not as many.

i just did asprin masks either every other day or once a week, and i also dabed BP on each of the spots and slept with the daped marks over night and did my normal regimen . they cleared up in a week or 2 but that was me, its different for everyone.

good luck tho man, and them TRY not to pick them, it looked like u picked one in the pic and its all red and scabed over it kinda look like , try not to pick those i kno its hard cause id pick mine and they left red scars that are taking forever to get rid of.

Yeh they dont look cystic, it just looks like a lot of 'normal' acne. It being where it is I can see why the Doctor might say you have folliculitis but if the antibiotics are not working and it is getting worse I would definitley get back to your GP. They look quite angry so a topical like that found in the acne.org regimen might help alongside the antibiotics your on.