Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

Going back with Proactiv solution.

I keep getting break out , and i notice proactiv helps alot.

I been using ZapZyt 10% as spot treatment but heck i needed something for break out.

will just go back with proactiv solution

if anyone know something better let me know.

Yea i remember when I used it, it was one of the only skin care lines that gave me really nice smooth hydrated skin, maybe I didnt give it long enough to clear up my acne

Yea i remember when I used it, it was one of the only skin care lines that gave me really nice smooth hydrated skin, maybe I didnt give it long enough to clear up my acne

The cleanser never irritated me. it actually may be the only cleanser that ever hydrated and cleaned my face well at the same time and didnt bother my face.

I always use toners, some people say they are useless, i dont believe that. My toner now includes a lot of organic and natural herbs that have antibacterial qualities.

And the lotion was great. It didnt dry me out but also moisturized, In my personal opinion, and Im not trying the offend anyone, slathering thicker and thicker layers of something on your face like BP is nuts. I used BP and it made my face horrible dry and irritated even with a moisturizer. Proactivs didnt do that. Plus, most docs would tell you to use a thin layer. I know many friends who use BP, a thin layer and it clears up their acne.

Using Proactiv was the dumbest thing I ever did. My skin was'nt all that bad before I used but proactiv made things way worse. The past is the past I guess.

proactiv cleared up my acne. i quit about a month ago and now i am breaking out, it could be hormones, idk...but i am also thinking of going back to it

same here I quit cold turkey 2 months ago n I have beem on retina a micro for a month and my skin is 10 times worse then befor. first 2 months I had clear skin bumps clogged pores now I am in the ib of ram. I am scared to quit bc I have alot oof red marks from post acne mark. I dnt know how to get rid of them. I bought clinic soupbar for body n face to use in morning with on spot bp 2.5 n clindamycin mix together. by the way I used proactive for 3 yrs n it did wonders for me but it stop working when I woild run oit of one thing. n it wasnt helping my cystic acne.