Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrNiceGuy

Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne

Is it safe to use Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne just 1 day after getting of Dan's BP gel? Will it irritate my face? I don't really have bad acne just bad skin texture with little whiteheads.

Is it safe to use Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne just 1 day after getting of Dan's BP gel? Will it irritate my face? I don't really have bad acne just bad skin texture with little whiteheads.

They are essentially the same, as far as the BP component anyway. It may or may not irritate your face - everyone reacts differently to products. I have never made the switch myself, so can't comment on experience. I am just wondering why in the world you would quit one BP product and switch to another anyway (especially since Dan's is much more cost effective).

They are essentially the same, as far as the BP component anyway. It may or may not irritate your face - everyone reacts differently to products. I have never made the switch myself, so can't comment on experience. I am just wondering why in the world you would quit one BP product and switch to another anyway (especially since Dan's is much more cost effective).

I forgot to add that Dan's product never really worked out for me. I just want to try something new for a change.

^ Yes, you can use jojoba oil. You may want to apply a few drops of jojoba oil to your moisturizer to follow the bp.