Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BA88

Not sure what shade of Everyday minerals to buy (pic inside)

Hi,

Hi I'm a female and new to make up! Could you please reccomend a shade of Everyday minerals foundation for my skin?....ok it isn't going to be the same as a make consultation...but I was wondering if you could help? I can't decided between Cool- fair, Beige - Sandy fair or Olive - ivory....but I'm really not sure. I don't know what finishing powder or concealer to buy either, also what the hell is pressed powder? :think:

Oh and I certainly don't want to look caked in make up at all like you see some people, I want it to look like I'm hardly wearing any at all if thats possible?

I have attatched a small pic of my skin

Thank you!

post-65763-1209637831_thumb.jpg

post-65763-1209637831_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Hi I'm a female and new to make up! Could you please reccomend a shade of Everyday minerals foundation for my skin?....ok it isn't going to be the same as a make consultation...but I was wondering if you could help? I can't decided between Cool- fair, Beige - Sandy fair or Olive - ivory....but I'm really not sure. I don't know what finishing powder or concealer to buy either, also what the hell is pressed powder? :think:

Oh and I certainly don't want to look caked in make up at all like you see some people, I want it to look like I'm hardly wearing any at all if thats possible?

I have attatched a small pic of my skin

Thank you!

well i think u should go with ivory ur quit fair (as for me i have used every color they have) i was crazy about this everyday minerals too(now i llove thier new synthetic brushes ) but i thought it made me look 5 years older then i am (25 rt now and it made me look 30or maybe more) even though my acne at this time is like urs i have less visible scars now

anywho if u do not decide to use this makeup u can try origins i switched to it 2 months ago it hasnt broke me out infact i tried thier liquid foundation to for oily skin and love it(after 5 years with out liquid makeup ) i use thier powder foundation called silk screen refineing powder and thier all and nothing it makees my pores almost invisible hope this info helps (but everyday minerals made pores look huge and to cover up my face i had build it up which looked horrible in day light) well but every one is differnt and skin is different too good luck