Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gattz

Touching the Face!

Sometimes in class I feel my face is oily or itchy. I don't want to touch it though because of bacteria, so I just use my back hand, arm, or even my shirt to fix the problem. I highly doubt these are any better though. I also feel embarrassed if I just take out a napkin and start pressing against my face. And what if I'm wiping any medication off! *sigh*

i know what you mean! my face never feels 100% clean. just after ive washed it it feels ok but it doesnt take long to get greasy and i feel like i need to wash it again. ideally i would wash my face 3 or 4 times a day but i know thats not good so i only do it in the morning and at night, but it feels horrible! i wash with aqueous cream and so it goes a little flaky too which sucks, i have to wait about an hour after washing before i go out incase there are bits all over my face, where the cream removes the old skin. quite annoying!

I know.. My face keeps itching and I try so hard not to scratch so I just grab my shirt and lightly rub my face.. even though it's not a good idea.

ye same thing here. I always use my backhand. side of hand etc to itch it very gently because im scared the fingertips carry alot more bacteria, dunno if its true though.

I find that twitching the muscles in my face usually helps to subside an itch. Give it a try next time you get the urge. :cool:

the same here... but worst, i dont know why my friends love to touch my face (tightening my cheek, like an act of affection) :S