Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

Gonna give out packett samples

Just keeping everybody informed--I'm filling up packetts of cleanser and moisturizer so people who are just ordering BP can try the cleanser and moisturizer. I want people to try the cleanser and moisturizer so they'll consider using all 3. I think people will get better results this way.

The more I try other products, and then go back to ours, the more I'm convinced I really want people using ours. Other cleansers tend to overdry or have ingredients I'm uncomfortable with. And other moisturizers can be a real wild card. Our moisturizer is really kind to the skin. It actually helps keep me clear. It's not just another moisturizer.

Anyway, just an FYI. They're just little .25oz. foil packett things. Yeah, and packett is spelled with two t's for some reason when referring to those foil samples thingies.

Just keeping everybody informed--I'm filling up packetts of cleanser and moisturizer so people who are just ordering BP can try the cleanser and moisturizer. I want people to try the cleanser and moisturizer so they'll consider using all 3. I think people will get better results this way.

The more I try other products, and then go back to ours, the more I'm convinced I really want people using ours. Other cleansers tend to overdry or have ingredients I'm uncomfortable with. And other moisturizers can be a real wild card. Our moisturizer is really kind to the skin. It actually helps keep me clear. It's not just another moisturizer.

Anyway, just an FYI. They're just little .25oz. foil packett things. Yeah, and packett is spelled with two t's for some reason when referring to those foil samples thingies.

I'm very impressed with the cleanser... I have the moisturizer, but i dont use it because I have oily skin. BP is great...

Au contraire mon frere. I highly recommend a moisturizer no matter what. Especially if you have oily skin I think you'll like the Acne.org moisturizer. It may help with that. Also, you should notice your skin is better with it than without it.

I still believe that a regimen should be developed with 4 steps. Cleanser, BP, Moisturizer and Red mark treatment. Lets face it red marks are just as bad as acne if not WORSE
I'm very impressed with the cleanser... I have the moisturizer, but i dont use it because I have oily skin. BP is great...

Au contraire mon frere. I highly recommend a moisturizer no matter what. Especially if you have oily skin I think you'll like the Acne.org moisturizer. It may help with that. Also, you should notice your skin is better with it than without it.

I know the three main products are your bread and butter, but can you make sample packets of other products? Jojoba and AHA come to mind. The three original products are proven to work but the newer ones are not. I think it would be a great way to silence the skeptics.

I know the three main products are your bread and butter, but can you make sample packets of other products? Jojoba and AHA come to mind. The three original products are proven to work but the newer ones are not. I think it would be a great way to silence the skeptics.

Well i got the Acne.org moisturizer, but i frankly can risk the fact that it could break me out.. If it's not broke dont fix it.. thats my modo, but i have it on hand if i ever see dry spots..

Well, true. If you're completely clear, keep doin' what you're doin'.

Interesting idea. I'll look into doing this. Everyone should try the AHA. I am in love with it. As far as jojoba is concerned, that's another good idea. I wonder if you can put oil in the foil packetts. I'll check it out.

Interesting idea. I'll look into doing this. Everyone should try the AHA. I am in love with it. As far as jojoba is concerned, that's another good idea. I wonder if you can put oil in the foil packetts. I'll check it out.

just wanted to pop by and say i think these samples are great, i just got a little cleanser one (admittedly i already buy the cleanser and am in love with it lol but im not going to turn my nose up at more for free!) with my aha and moisturiser, if i didnt already use dans products i think they'd definitely encourage me to try out the full regimen and other products and its a great way for people to be able to try them out without having to commit the money. i love the little pics on them too and the info, great idea guys

and also thanks again for making it so quick, i ordered a couple of things from america about a week ago, and as ever dans stuff was the first to come and i didnt even get customs charges, came in less than a week and delivery was v cheap. thought id put this out there as people only ever seem to complain about delivery.

Mannnnnn. I wish I could order stuff from this site. I love packetts...

My boyfriend said that maybe he'd eventually let me order stuff if I could prove that this regimen works using over the counter supplies. So far I've been on The Regimen for just over a month, and my skin has cleared up completely. I'm not huge on Neutrogena On The Spot, though, 'cause it makes my face look really white. Plus, you know, I've heard great things about the acne.org products.

(Sigh.)

i ordered the cleanser the other day and i got the mouisturizer packett. its pretty decent size. i didnt use it though because im not dry. i was sordof hoping to get the BP too, but i dont really have acne/pimples, but i tend to breakout in the summer.

My boyfriend said that maybe he'd eventually let me order stuff if I could prove that this regimen works using over the counter supplies. So far I've been on The Regimen for just over a month, and my skin has cleared up completely. I'm not huge on Neutrogena On The Spot, though, 'cause it makes my face look really white. Plus, you know, I've heard great things about the acne.org products.

(Sigh.)

Why do you need your boyfriend's permission to order acne products? (That's mostly rhetorical and I don't expect you to answer since it's not my business, but it sounds really strange.) If it's a credit card issue, you can send cash or a check.

Would the products be free? I wouldn't mind trying them out just to see if they work, and if they didn't, I wouldn't feel bad about wasting my money on them.

I have to admit, I was really excited when I ordered the BP and then found samples in the box as well! I originally didn't feel the need to buy these products because I didn't think they'd be much better than any other product. I now actually feel a bit bad about doubting these products!Here is my critique:

The cleanser was at least as good as the one I've been using, but sigificantly cheaper. You see, the one I've been using is from one of those high-end skin care companies. Dan, do you realize you've created a super cheap cleanser that's at LEAST as good as that of high-end companies?? That's so awesome! I really love the fact that I don't need to use a whole lot of it since it foams so well, and it really makes me skin feel clean without drying it at all.

The moisterizer was GREAT. I love how it feels more like a gel, so it glides on easily. It feels very light on my skin, but moisterized very well. It didn't cause me to breakout at all, which is always good. And it wasn't even a little bit oily.

However, I do have a suggestion about the sample...

I think it would be alot more convienient if you were to use little plastic bottles rather than the packetts. [with two t's haha] Here's why: the .25 oz in the packets is alot more than I need for one use, and I'm sure many other people can back me up on that, but it is very difficult to store away an open packet of liquids. If you used bottles with caps, we could just put the cap on and use it a couple more times to get a good idea of whether or not we like the product. Also, using plastic bottles might enable you to give out samples of jojoba oil. Just a thought. :]

I have to admit, I was really excited when I ordered the BP and then found samples in the box as well! I originally didn't feel the need to buy these products because I didn't think they'd be much better than any other product. I now actually feel a bit bad about doubting these products!Here is my critique:

The cleanser was at least as good as the one I've been using, but sigificantly cheaper. You see, the one I've been using is from one of those high-end skin care companies. Dan, do you realize you've created a super cheap cleanser that's at LEAST as good as that of high-end companies?? That's so awesome! I really love the fact that I don't need to use a whole lot of it since it foams so well, and it really makes me skin feel clean without drying it at all.

The moisterizer was GREAT. I love how it feels more like a gel, so it glides on easily. It feels very light on my skin, but moisterized very well. It didn't cause me to breakout at all, which is always good. And it wasn't even a little bit oily.

However, I do have a suggestion about the sample...

I think it would be alot more convienient if you were to use little plastic bottles rather than the packetts. [with two t's haha] Here's why: the .25 oz in the packets is alot more than I need for one use, and I'm sure many other people can back me up on that, but it is very difficult to store away an open packet of liquids. If you used bottles with caps, we could just put the cap on and use it a couple more times to get a good idea of whether or not we like the product. Also, using plastic bottles might enable you to give out samples of jojoba oil. Just a thought. :]

I bet that using bottles for these tiny samples would cost a lot. They surely wouldn't be "free."

i think little bottles would cost way too much. why don't you just empty your packetts into little bottles of your own that you can easily reuse?

(Sigh.)

Why do you need your boyfriend's permission to order acne products? (That's mostly rhetorical and I don't expect you to answer since it's not my business, but it sounds really strange.) If it's a credit card issue, you can send cash or a check.

i agree, and i know it's none of my business either, but why does he have the final say when it's your face? anyway...... i think the packetts are a great idea. i'm currently using the bp and aha+ and am happy with my current moisturizer and cleanser, but if i had dan's to check out, i might switch. ;)

(Sigh.)

i agree, and i know it's none of my business either, but why does he have the final say when it's your face? anyway...... i think the packetts are a great idea. i'm currently using the bp and aha+ and am happy with my current moisturizer and cleanser, but if i had dan's to check out, i might switch. ;)

Oh, heh, 'cause I don't have a job right now, so he's supporting me for the time being. So he'd be the one paying for my order. (I know, I'm lame. Oh well.)