Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mans

Is this folliculitis?!? [PIC]

Is this folliculitis?!?!

ive had these things for months now they never seem to go away whatever I do!

They start out like tiny clogged pores looking things then they get inflamed - they look like whiteheads. I dunno what they are but they aren't responding to BP or any other acne medication.

I need serious help. I've never had bad acne before, then i went on antibiotics then a small patch appeared then it spread all over my face. now my face has lots of red marks because of them getting inflamed. Ugh.

PLEASE anyone out there could tell me what these things are??

Now I've got a new patch of them on my forehead! JEEEZ

They are flesh colored and eventutally turns into something you could see on the lower right side of the pic.

thanks guys

ta4v36.jpg

PLEASE HELP! Here's the pic

Is this folliculitis?!?!

ive had these things for months now they never seem to go away whatever I do!

They start out like tiny clogged pores looking things then they get inflamed - they look like whiteheads. I dunno what they are but they aren't responding to BP or any other acne medication.

I need serious help. I've never had bad acne before, then i went on antibiotics then a small patch appeared then it spread all over my face. now my face has lots of red marks because of them getting inflamed. Ugh.

PLEASE anyone out there could tell me what these things are??

Now I've got a new patch of them on my forehead! JEEEZ

They are flesh colored and eventutally turns into something you could see on the lower right side of the pic.

thanks guys

ta4v36.jpg

PLEASE HELP! Here's the pic

thanks!

i nee some input from people whove had it before :( id say id nevvver had acne before thats so bad id get like 1 pimple a month thats it. now my face is covered with these spots and redmarks im so depressed.

anyone else?

thanks!

i nee some input from people whove had it before :( id say id nevvver had acne before thats so bad id get like 1 pimple a month thats it. now my face is covered with these spots and redmarks im so depressed.

anyone else?

omfg. if i find out these things are indeed PF id be so fucking furious.

^ what you said that it started out as a rough patch of skin then turned into pimple like things thats exactly what happened. then i went to derm who told me it was hormonal acne.

she did extractions and all that. face was ruined. prescrbed me all the shit. ate my money.

now i have scars and marks. if it was that simple i ccould have just gone with ketoconazole orally then i wouldnt have dealt with this.

ugh. if anyone could still have some input pleaseeeeeeeeeee tell me if this look like what you had and youre sure that it's PF

omfg. if i find out these things are indeed PF id be so fucking furious.

^ what you said that it started out as a rough patch of skin then turned into pimple like things thats exactly what happened. then i went to derm who told me it was hormonal acne.

she did extractions and all that. face was ruined. prescrbed me all the shit. ate my money.

now i have scars and marks. if it was that simple i ccould have just gone with ketoconazole orally then i wouldnt have dealt with this.

ugh. if anyone could still have some input pleaseeeeeeeeeee tell me if this look like what you had and youre sure that it's PF