Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wow I noticed I replied to this post two years ago and feel compelled to post again.

Since my first post I'm now using EMU oil as my moisturiser with a couple drops of tea tree oil in it. It does not break me out at all. If fact, right now I'm consistently around 95-98% clear.

I will note that my skin is on the dry side.

I love EMU oil, it has worked very well for me.

Me too! It has really worked wonders so far. I can't believe that I'm 100% clear and how even toned my face is... my red marks are almost COMPLETELY gone and I've been using it less than a week. My girlfriend even noticed the difference in my skin tonight and complimented me. I sound like an infomercial, but please please try it. I recommend Emu Oil to anyone!

I use 100% Pure Emu Oil from platinumskincare.com and I love it (: [They also sent me a free exfoliator with it.] I use it as a moisturizer when I feel like I need one. I even put it on a huge bruise after I got my blood taken and it healed fast! It usually takes those bruises 2 weeks to heal for me. I also put it on my legs after I was done shaving and it soothed them heaps.

BTW: your Emu Oil should smell ODORLESS and almost colorless and it should not cause any break outs, at all.

Edited by Sapphire Lily

How does emu oil compare to jojoba oil??? What are people's experiences with using one or the other?

I'm using jojoba oil (from this website) and it's hard to tell if it's making a difference -- I've been using it for about a month now.

I'm glad I'm hearing some positive input on this product. My dad told me about this and suggested it for my skin. I think I just might give it a shot! ^^

How does emu oil compare to jojoba oil??? What are people's experiences with using one or the other?

I'm using jojoba oil (from this website) and it's hard to tell if it's making a difference -- I've been using it for about a month now.

For me, emu oil seemed to actually soak into my skin better, and affect the skin deeper down than jojoba oil did. Emu oil kind of makes skin smooth "from the inside out", or aleast from inside the skin instead of just coating the skin and creating a temporary smoothness. It seems to hydrate skin and plump it up more than jojoba oil did (for me).

I'm on the bandwagon, Emu Oil is amazing. It fades fresh red marks in days, has amazing moisturising powers, and calms irritation.