Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi.

I noticed that when I lift heavy weights, and blood is pumping in my head my red marks get intense. Yesterday I lifted 200 kg (440 lbs) deadlift, and when I came home I noticed a stream of blood from my upper jaw. That was a old cyst or something that popped during the pressure in my face from the deadlift. Also today I did bench press, with some strict form causing lots of blood in my head, and I noticed RED marks. The red marks seems to get a lot redder from this. I wonder if this makes them worse of better in the long term. Anyone?

Weird, i see a big reduction in the appearance of red marks when i exercise... maybe make sure u are breathing and not really tensing up your face when u lift? idk really... i just run and do push-ups/sit ups

Weird, i see a big reduction in the appearance of red marks when i exercise... maybe make sure u are breathing and not really tensing up your face when u lift? idk really... i just run and do push-ups/sit ups

Some of the red marks turns so dark they're almost black, I think this is from the lifting too.

And yes, there is a huge difference. These lifts I'm talking about gives me a blood pump in my face, it's like it's exploding (almost).

Some of the red marks turns so dark they're almost black, I think this is from the lifting too.

And yes, there is a huge difference. These lifts I'm talking about gives me a blood pump in my face, it's like it's exploding (almost).

This happend after my most recent cystic outbreak and the one before it. With the one before it, even when my red marks had faded enough that I was confident enough to go out without makeup, whenever I worked out they suddenly POPPED out.

It also happens when I take a really long, steamy shower.

I'm guessing it has to do with increased blood flow. Might be good for their healing, though.

But I'm talking red marks going so dark they're almost black. Also a old cyst popped so that blood was streaming down my face. It's the high pressure of blood in my face that makes it like that, I don't think they heal any slower though.

Edit:

Yeah, hot shower and workout and stuff that increases your blood flow makes them redder for a while, but I think this is a bit different. Not sure.

Wish i could work out hard and all my spots and blackheads and such would pop out lol.

It's not that great in public esp. when you go to the gym. Came in with a clear face, red marks got dark from working out, girl I was acquainted with thought I had a disease...