tobeacnefree

Fringe Benifits by origins

this mascara beats all that i have tried no clumps truly

i have two from clinique

full n soft

loreals 3 of em

2 from cover girl

and este lauders 3 of em

from all of these brands and different kinds fromem but nothing has worked liked this.

i have two from clinique

full n soft

loreals 3 of em

2 from cover girl

and este lauders 3 of em

from all of these brands and different kinds fromem but nothing has worked liked this.

sounds interesting!

Becos I've tried lancone. estee lauder and maybelline, and I end up with smudged undereye. Maybe I will give origins a try.

i have two from clinique

full n soft

loreals 3 of em

2 from cover girl

and este lauders 3 of em

sounds interesting!

Becos I've tried lancone. estee lauder and maybelline, and I end up with smudged undereye. Maybe I will give origins a try.

yeh u should

belive me the brand names ive listed and from these brands ive tried all kinds but non work like this and i think ill be keeping this for a while now and if u do get it as for the duo it comes with the primer or what u call it or just buy the mascara alone for i think 13 bucks

by the way it all started with origins my firend loves origins products but since she has flawless skin (like al of my freinds) i thought i wouldnt work for me but i dont know recently with everyday minerals i have been feeling that it makes me look older and in bright sunlight it looks obvious that i have makup on anywho

i tried thier foundation powder meduim coverage loved it no breakouts t

all and nothing sort of like thier finishing powder but its suppose to make my pores look smaller and it does

then i wanted to try a liquid founation and i tried thier stay tuned for combo skin (i have oily skin though) and i broke out from it so had to return it

but again i went back and bought thier reflection perfection for oily skin and love it but the only thing is that they dont carry many colors for wheatish complexion but i can work with honey alone hehe hope this extra info helps justed to spill it out heheh

oh yeh i also bought thier brow pencil it has a brow brush attached to it and i love this pencil it stays put cant tell that i have it on and it wont smudge or smear off great products (except for the stay tuned)

i also use thier blush i think its clove and coral somthing its great too