Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swimming

2 days ago i posted a topic on the brink of suicide. Now i'm nearly clear.

Its amazingly weird.

Two days ago i'm sure many of you can remember the topic

I'm TOO HOT. or something like that.

And all it involved was me talking about suicide because of my skin...

That night i prayed so deeply to god.

and now i feel amazing, my skin has cleared up quite drasticly...

maybe not clear.

But WOW.

Just wanted to express my happiness!

CHEER UP ALL!

That's great that you were healed and helped, but you really need to reach out to someone when you start getting down that low. Is there someone you can talk to? Teacher, counselor, parent, sibling, religious leader, anyone?

Whatever it is, it's never worth killing yourself over. And I firmly believe that if you do suicide you don't really go anywhere, you wake up dead and see your lifeless body thinking that, "I must not have done that right. I better kill myself again. I still feel the pain."

But in fact your body is dead, your spirit is still living and wants back in the body that you just killed. It wants back in because you weren't supposed to leave this earth by your own means, your own hand. Your time wasn't over yet. And instead of reaching out for help, you reached into your pain and gave into it, rather than finding solutions and growing you mistakenly chose to end your life, and very prematurely.

So next time, reach out and get help from others and right now you need someone to talk to, learn from, and grow with!!! Stay positive!!!

But in fact your body is dead, your spirit is still living and wants back in the body that you just killed. It wants back in because you weren't supposed to leave this earth by your own means, your own hand. Your time wasn't over yet. And instead of reaching out for help, you reached into your pain and gave into it, rather than finding solutions and growing you mistakenly chose to end your life, and very prematurely.

Uh hmmm...

There's no way you can prove that. Even Darwin says so.

So are you getting clear just like a random miracle or are you on Accutane or something?

ha! awesome. i read this one book. it said, whenever you're feeling shitty, ask yourself, where will i be in 300 years?

it doesn't have to be 300 years. it can be something like...well, 2 days! see, nothing lasts. that includes depression...

I'm really happy for you lately suicide has been in my thoughts and I think of praying although I do not believe in god and have often made my views very clear and blunt so I think it would be a bit rich of me to pray. I really respect you for believing in your faith that much that you think it was praying that relieved your skin. congrats x

it's kinda off topic but ACNEISMYSECRET why would you be depressed. you're cute as a button. i'd marry you if you'd let me

you're cute as a button

.... a spotty button

plus sad time at home and gained a bit of weight but I've shifted 4 and a half pounds so far :dance: ....... although I've had a bacon sandwich and 2 dinners today :shock: tut tut ..... got to stop comfort eating :boohoo:

Haha thankyou all.

You've all been amazing.

Acne.org people rock my socks!

Heres a little tip...

4 days ago i started using St Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish Fighting.

I'm sure you all have heard of this.

Well, it's made my skin look so much better its unbelievable!

:D

Ahhh life is good.

My Ex Wants me back.

My Best friends love me.

Prom is in two weeks and i have to say i look FUCKING ACE in my new suit and trousers.

AHHHH happiness.

x

hehe btw Acne is my secret, your stunning! :D SMILE!

PureVanity your a darling!

TA TO EVERYONE!

Haha thankyou all.

You've all been amazing.

Acne.org people rock my socks!

Heres a little tip...

4 days ago i started using St Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish Fighting.

I'm sure you all have heard of this.

Well, it's made my skin look so much better its unbelievable!

:D

Ahhh life is good.

My Ex Wants me back.

My Best friends love me.

Prom is in two weeks and i have to say i look FUCKING ACE in my new suit and trousers.

AHHHH happiness.

x

hehe btw Acne is my secret, your stunning! :D SMILE!

PureVanity your a darling!

TA TO EVERYONE!

You can't have had very bad acne in the first place

ha! awesome. i read this one book. it said, whenever you're feeling shitty, ask yourself, where will i be in 300 years?

it doesn't have to be 300 years. it can be something like...well, 2 days! see, nothing lasts. that includes depression...

WOW WUT BOOK WAS THAT?? I WANNA READ IT LOL

Lol i'm not saying that my acne is cured!

I have a fringe that covers the worst of my acne....

but that is healing....

I have acne on my cheeks and chin... but that has nearly cleared up completely too.

Lets ROCK this BLOCK

I'm glad you're feeling/looking better but I think we should examine the real issue here...

You shouldn't feel like killing yourself just because you're broken out. Find other things to love about yourself... I mean, even when my acne was at it's worst and my skin was a total oil well I would've never thought about suicide.. I loved my talents and my family and all that good stuff. Remember that your skin is not who you are