Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I_Have_Bad_Acne

would you be embarassed to meet someone from the .org?

HmMm I would not mind meeting anyone here on zee org........but if i do.....don't mind the swarm of people whom look like my verizon network ......it's just the spies my parents sends along with me when i go out ^_^...and i think a back ground check will be inquired..haha

but i wouldn't mind at all...most of you guys that i have met so far..rock ridiculously!

hahah asian parents. lol it's like the CIA.

Everyone is so spread out though, so if anyone did meet it'd be like a blind date. Although I did see one person who was from my city...

I don't think it would be embrassing at all, maybe a little odd at first but as nerves settle it shall be party time after that! :D

But then again I have already had the lovely pleasure of meeting the Orgs notorious Calibos in person twice so :dance:

I wouldn't be embarrassed at all. I would be cautious though. We'd have to meet in public on my turf around people I know. Oh, and the person meeting me would have to be of U.S. drinking age and be a good sport about being stomped at darts. :razz:

Even though there aren't many Org'ers in the UK, I wouldn't mind meeting them. A big part of that is that I know they wouldn't judge me by appearance/skin.

I would be indifferent to it - I wouldn't be embarrassed to meet up, but I wouldn't be running around hyperventilating with excitement either, lol.

Im generally not a very social person though so that's no slight on the forumites.

I don't think it would be embrassing at all, maybe a little odd at first but as nerves settle it shall be party time after that! :D

But then again I have already had the lovely pleasure of meeting the Orgs notorious Calibos in person twice so :dance:

And what a great time we had too :D

I've met 4 people off the org and it's never been weird, the journey on the way to meet them is more jittery but it's like that with anyone (going out on a date with someone for example) but after you've said hello it all goes from there, i've kept in contact with all of them except 1 and she doesn't come around here anymore which is a shame, but some people i've grown so used to talking to everyday and have become such good friends i can't imagine not having them in my life anymore (Violin for example ;) )

I would love to meet someone on this site.

I know funscine1986 live around me but we never scheduled anything. Although I have a feeling she's looking at me through my window right......now. :ninja:

lol :D

Id love to meet Org people, have had great banter with em, would be total mental to meet em in person. Ryan keeps threatening to visit but he hasnt. :cry:

If I move to Scotland then I will be heading south to find him though! :lol:

Maybe there should be a topic or a sub forum opened especially for arranging meetings...maybe even to form real-life acne.org clubs, with meetings and movie trips :)

Maybe there should be a topic or a sub forum opened especially for arranging meetings...maybe even to form real-life acne.org clubs, with meetings and movie trips :)

Sounds cool.

Idnha

That could be a bit "dangerous" though with a lot of underage people on these forums. It's already bad enough when we get spammers trying to sell stuff, but could you imagine if creeps and weirdos started coming around? :( I don't think Dan would want to attach himself to any possible liability issues. Maybe a veteran member sub-forum could keep creepy passerbys away and still allow the genuine folk to set up group gatherings.

That makes sense. :)

Idnha

HmMm I would not mind meeting anyone here on zee org........but if i do.....don't mind the swarm of people whom look like my verizon network ......it's just the spies my parents sends along with me when i go out ^_^...and i think a back ground check will be inquired..haha

but i wouldn't mind at all...most of you guys that i have met so far..rock ridiculously!

hahah asian parents. lol it's like the CIA.

haha they are worst than that......haha it's crazy!

i wouldn't be embarassed. i think it'd be fun. i like meeting new people. plus, i've met a couple of good friends from the net through the years.

so if you're from sf bay, holler!

I don't think it would be embarassing at all!! If anything I think I'd feel more relaxed around people from this site. Cause we're all dealing with the same problem ;) Too bad I live on the other side of the world xD Anyone else in the Japan area?! lol

i wouldn't be embarassed. i think it'd be fun. i like meeting new people. plus, i've met a couple of good friends from the net through the years.

hollar!

That could be a bit "dangerous" though with a lot of underage people on these forums. It's already bad enough when we get spammers trying to sell stuff, but could you imagine if creeps and weirdos started coming around? :( I don't think Dan would want to attach himself to any possible liability issues. Maybe a veteran member sub-forum could keep creepy passerbys away and still allow the genuine folk to set up group gatherings.

well if some stalker wants to try to "stalk" me.. i think it would be funny especially if it was a girl.. if she was hot hell yeah!.. if ur a guy ur gonna get beat down

well if some stalker wants to try to "stalk" me.. i think it would be funny especially if it was a girl.. if she was hot hell yeah!.. if ur a guy ur gonna get beat down

What if it's a guy that looks like a hot girl? Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun!!!!

What if it's a guy that looks like a hot girl? Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun!!!!

I don't think there's gonna be any meet-ups in Thailand...

I wouldn't be good at a meet-up.

When I was younger, I used to run around the playground and pull up girl's skirts. But I wasn't a pedo, I hasten to add. I was the same age as the said girls, and got no sexual thrills out of it whatsoever.

Shaara- No, I'm not in the Japan area. I'm in that Britain area. I think we're just across the road from each other.

Laters.

hollar!

Holla!

Okay, I'm actually in the Sac area, but SF is superclose. I'm down to meet :cool: