Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ricard0702

OK HELP PLZ.

OK..my eye area is super like dry/red...burns..i dont know if bp's been getting into the area or whatever but it looks weird...i apply moisterizer to it...and it burns like hell...and the look is not quite pretty. like my eyelids are kinda red and the bottom of my eye has a bit of redness to it....what do i do???

Try putting a thin layer of Vaseline petroleum jelly to it to protect it from the bp and allow it to heal. Be careful not to get it into your eyes though.

And try your best to keep any bp from splashing onto the eye are during washing and application of products.

The eye area is very sensitive to BP yet usually not acne prone. I got a drying condition in this area even though I wasn't applying any BP directly. You have to take extra care while applying moisturizer so as not to glide over the eye area after the areas to which you apply BP. OR you could spice up your moisturizer with a drop/two jojoba oil. I use pure cocoa butter(the hard stuff) as my moisturizer and I don't get this problem anymore.