Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey man ye i suffer from this i askd my dermotoligist wat it is he told me its eczema like a rash causd from the dryness and he told me to get a cream calld celestone which i had at home and that helps i think u can purchase it from chemists

I have this rash too.

My derm gave me a steroid cream, but I didn't take it yet, because it can cause complications and you may become dependent on the cream. Now, I just put aquaphor or some lotion on the rash after I take a shower, and the rash on my right arm is almost gone

me too but i use lotrimin ultra. This thing will cure any itching/rashes. just use it at night and morning comes ull feel itch free.

Yes around beg-middle of month 2 i suffered from a rash on my arms,chest and back and it was due to not moisturising enough basically my skin was too dry even though i was moisturizing and it didnt feel anymore dry than a few weeks before it kind of felt like sunburn too so i apply aqueous cream 4 times a day and the rash faded within 2 days and dissappered within about 5 days!! try using more moistuiser at least 3-4 times a day and see if that helps. I did tell my doc but he didnt say anything about moisturiser just that it was a typical looking rash for someone on tablets LOL great help! anyway i am now rash free and only need to moisturise 2 times a day again as im now end of month 3 xx

Yeah I got mine during my 2-3 month. It kept spreading like crazy. I asked my derm and he had to lower my dose and then he gave me a sample of the CeraVe cream. It worked so I went out and bought the jar of it. It went away in a week I believe. I use it daily now.