Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stupid Skin

7 month old cyst

I have this cyst on the right side of my chin, ive had it since September 2007, it always gows smal then big and keeps changing sizes, in the past month its been very low, now it went huge again.

My derm told me not to do surgery on it until all my acne is gone.

So what other options do i have?

hey buddy i cant exactly help you with your everliving cyst but i can add don't think your a freak, because i get some that are very persistent and don't want to leave too...

also where'd you get that little diagram of your skin in your sig'???

i have had a cyst thats behind my ear lobe for 3 or 4 years now lol, same wit you its growing n getting bigger n smaller bla bla bla.but i dont care its behind my ear people walikn b hind me c it , i dont lol

back to you

yes try to get ur derm to give it a cortosine shot into the cyst, thats a shot which will make the inflmation and stuff go away and it will make it go down. i dont kno if it makes the cyst go away i think the shot does i dont know never had one.

but yea ask you derm. about it . its lots less expensive than surgery and pry less pain full

What is that? Please explain.

hey buddy i cant exactly help you with your everliving cyst but i can add don't think your a freak, because i get some that are very persistent and don't want to leave too...

also where'd you get that little diagram of your skin in your sig'???

Thanks, and i made the diagram myself, i actaully got like 4 requests all ready asking me to make them one. i was thinking about making a site where people can make their own.

i have had a cyst thats behind my ear lobe for 3 or 4 years now lol, same wit you its growing n getting bigger n smaller bla bla bla.but i dont care its behind my ear people walikn b hind me c it , i dont lol

back to you

yes try to get ur derm to give it a cortosine shot into the cyst, thats a shot which will make the inflmation and stuff go away and it will make it go down. i dont kno if it makes the cyst go away i think the shot does i dont know never had one.

but yea ask you derm. about it . its lots less expensive than surgery and pry less pain full

I actaully had 2 cysts behind my ear lobe for about 4 months, ive been taking tetracylin and they went away, well you can stil kinda feel the bump.

I am thinking this is your lymph node, not a cyst. I thought for along time mine was a cyst but the doctor confirmed its a lymph node that gets inflammed. It is associated with your scalp. Mine get big when my scalp is irritated.