Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PureVanity

one year anniversary coming up

my one year is coming up with my boyfriend in june, and i really want to plan something romantic and sweet. i was thinking of a candleight picnic in a park in the evening? but i dont know what time parks usually close.. but i thought he would enjoy that. also ladies (or guys) i want to surprise him with something really special, but im not sure what i should do besides the picnic. ideas would be awesome :]

I think a picnic is a awesome idea. Most people think that guys can't appreciate that sort of stuff, but I'm a guy and I do. I don't know what else you could do for him, but I'm sure he would be impressed with your idea.

It depends on what kind of park. Some parks are open at all hours and some close. Just cruise around the one you're interested in. If it closes, there will be a posted sign stating the hours.

Hmm, as for something special, most people think this is just for the ladies, but if you're willing to touch some feet a foot massage is most definitely welcomed. My fiance is on his feet most of the day and I swear I can hear him purr when I put lotion on his feet and rub the soreness away. Not girly lotion though. Something without perfume. ;)

You could always go for the sexy lingerie afterwards..then get down to business and blind fold him...:D

Just a suggestion

you know how people sign peoples shirts on the last day of school?

Do you think people would sign my biggest zit?

LMFAO

oh i am so not funny

Buy a corset and stockings, bounce into his room with a coat on top, sexily peel awau coat, let him gape for about ten seconds, then give him the best massage in the world! (Worked for me)

a vastecomy leaflet? sex? hahha wow guys, your all great with the ideas ;]

i dont think hed want to have sex in a park he would be too shy or hed be like um this is a public place..

i would do things that represent his favorite thing all day long.

like, in the morning, pick up his favorite coffee and make him some breakfast.

or go to your favorite putt putt place or first date place.

get tickets to his favorite sports team game.

something outside is always fun.

goes with the picnic thing.

have fun!