Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok...so I am on accutane, am rounding the corners on my first month! :D But like in my last post i had an eruption after a night of drinking and yea i know :naughty:! So haven't had a drop since but this HUGE cyst is on my face. Sorry i haven't uploaded any pic's yet...will soon and ya'll can understand the horror! Its like 1"x 3/4" just to guess...and swollen and soooo painful! :(:wacko: Its nuts and my bday is in four days!!! I have had cysts for a while and of course they suck but nothing like this ANY one got ANY tips?! Desperate! :idea: Well I'm hiding out in my room :cry: until I hear something! Thanks in advance!!!

You can go to your derm for a cortisone injection and you can try the tips in the link at the end of my signature.

I had one of those which I'm pretty sure was just one of the adverse reactions I had to codeine pain medication after outpatient surgery a couple of years ago. It was massive, dark purple, full of pus with the thinnest layer of skin holding back all of the squishy goodness...it was just so gross, painful, and embarrassing. I resorted to popping it myself with a needle. WHAT A MISTAKE! I have a deep pitted scar and it did not get rid of the cyst. It just filled back up and took ages to go away. I never did go to a dermatologist. I highly suggest you go vs. trying to take care of it yourself.