Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I_Have_Bad_Acne

Lets face it people with acne are totally unattractive

It really bugs when someone is having a shitter of a day and decides to use the org to vent and then someone impedes their thread by telling them to NOT feel that way. Threads like this have a specific purpose, and that is to LET IT ALL OUT. No one is asking anyone to solve their problems. You can't. You lend support where support is due, and hopefully it will be enough. That's all I can say.

If a great artist spills a few tiny drops of paint on a masterpiece is the whole painting suddenly completely ruined?

Difference is paint can never come off anyway,acne can and will come off your face anyway.

Honestly why would you think less of someone for something they can't control?

When someone's missing an arm or something you don't go "omg your lack of an arm makes you so ugly." It's something no one can really do anything about, so it's pointless to think of someone worse for that.

No i don't say "omg your lack of an arm makes you so ugly", but dont say that you don't look at them and say to your self inside "dam im lucky my arm isint missing or "i feel sorry for that guy because his arms missing and his life is not going to be as mine" you automatically sympahtize with him

When someone's missing an arm or something you don't go "omg your lack of an arm makes you so ugly." It's something no one can really do anything about, so it's pointless to think of someone worse for that.

No i don't say "omg your lack of an arm makes you so ugly", but dont say that you don't look at them and say to your self inside "dam im lucky my arm isint missing or "i feel sorry for that guy because his arms missing and his life is not going to be as mine" you automatically sympahtize with him

I'm not "biased towards them without even meeting them," and I definitely do not think "people with acne are ugly."

I can not only sympathize with them but empathize with them, but will I think them ugly or think less of them for something they can't change? No.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I know a lot of people who have pretty bad acne, i still think they're gorgeous.

now the guy downtown who has a goiter the size of his head...thats a bit disturbing.

we see what we don't like in ourselves and project it on others. Instead of writing everyone off as ugly pick a part of you thats beautiful (eg. you can really understand people, you can talk, do well in school, draw, write, dream, are good to others) and try to reflect in the people you see, once you see that positive trait, the acne is not going to be as prominent and then POOF it will be gone.

i like girls with some acne even better cause from what i pick up on at this site the girls with acne arent shallow and know what its like

It's a shame these people are so grotesque in your mind. They're just human beings and can help having acne no more than you can. Sheesh.

You're trippin', i get the occasional acne and i KNOW my ass looks good! lol Ok it's obvious severe cystic-scarring acne isn't sexy but there are some VERY attractive members on this site who have TERRIBLE ACNE. BESIDES there are things that can be done for this condition.. UM ACCUTANE!! CHEMICAL PEELS!! PHYSICIAN GRADE TOPICALS!!

lastly self confidence is like the most important thing when it comes to looks... if you go schlumping around with you shoulders down and a hood on no one will give you the time of day!

SO SHOULDERS BACK LIVE ON GET SOME DERMATOLOGICAL HELP AND REMEMBER THIS TOO SHALL PASS!

ILY U ALL!java script:add_smilie(":razz:","smid_38")

I'm not "biased towards them without even meeting them," and I definitely do not think "people with acne are ugly."

I can not only sympathize with them but empathize with them, but will I think them ugly or think less of them for something they can't change? No.

Im not disagreeing with you at all. I dont think people should be biased towards people with ACNE because it's not their fault. But lets face it being fat is unattrative for the opposite sex and visa versa with acne... It's not attractive.. REMEMBER guys I have ACNE!! i could see you guys being mad at me if i had flawless skin but i dont