Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I_Have_Bad_Acne

Lets face it people with acne are totally unattractive

I came the realization because im sitting in my room on a friday night that people with acne are ugly. Now this may seem very hard, but I my self suffer from acne and lets face it acne is the nastiest thing ever. Hell i go out to eat and see people with acne and I think it's gross.. All of those red bumps on your face and white heads it makes me biased towards them without even meeting them. I dont think anyone can disagree.. You see someone with Acne and even if you didin't have it you automatically feel somewhat sympathy for them because they suffer from acne. Well my rant

Acne is a bastard and will make you look worse than you actually can be, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it makes you 100% without a doubt, ugly. If you have biases towards people with acne then I'm sorry, that's not cool, very unusual as well since you are an acne sufferer yourself.

You are writing a lot of negative posts, trying to crap in everyones slice of cake. If you have issues with yourself then go about sorting them out or getting help. Don't drag other people down with you.

I know we all hate acne and hate how it makes us feel....and yes, acne isn't attractive, or else we wouldn't be here....but I do know that of all the disfiguring things to live with, acne is not the worst. I know that we notice it much more than other people do, and I know that we are own worst enemies.

:comfort:

(And ragamuffin - support site. This is a support site. That's all. Thanks.)

But you HAVE been writing alot of harsh posts lately, I_Have, like ragamuffin said. Are you okay lately?

If he wants support then he should ask for support instead of making other people feel bad too. All of his posts are all getting a bit too, well, attention seekingish.

It's a rant. And he's here to let it out. If you don't like it, you can always just not comment and leave the thread. Insensitive.

Alrightie, before this thread gets nasty(er), let me reiterate that this is the one spot in Acne.org where we encourage people to let it out all - the good, the bad, and the ugly. This forum was designed just for that. Let's not belittle people for choosing to utilize it. There have been members in the past who did, yes, use the forum as their own personal lash-out experience, and when that happens, we do step in. But for the most part, this place and this forum specifically is a safe place for people to get out their negative feelings - and I want to keep it that way.

actually, i laughed my ass off when i read this. i wouldn't say it's harsh. seems kinda harmless.

i'm breakin out pretty bad this last week (actually, really bad, let's face it). but i never thought that acne made me ugly. i always kinda assumed it was my lazy eye

Didn't call you insensitive, don't worry . EMO can get really raw - let's face it, this can be the most depressing forum of the entire site. But when EMO is doing what it is supposed to - which it does more often than not - I believe this forum shines as the best part of Acneorg. Emotions run high in this place, that's okay if yours do too, Ragamuffin.

A lot of things can make people physically unattractive (depending on your perception of beauty). Acne's pretty horrible, but I wouldn't call it "the nastiest thing ever". I could think of worse, lol.

Acne can be unattractive simply because (depending upon the case) it can be red, inflamed, and make your skin look coarse and gross, however this doesn't actually cripple the INHERENT beauty of a person. Catch my drift? Attractiveness is more based on bone structure etc etc, at least in the PHYSICAL sense.

Acne is a bastard and will make you look worse than you actually can be, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it makes you 100% without a doubt, ugly. If you have biases towards people with acne then I'm sorry, that's not cool, very unusual as well since you are an acne sufferer yourself.

You are writing a lot of negative posts, trying to crap in everyones slice of cake. If you have issues with yourself then go about sorting them out or getting help. Don't drag other people down with you.

Honestly why would you think less of someone for something they can't control?

When someone's missing an arm or something you don't go "omg your lack of an arm makes you so ugly." It's something no one can really do anything about, so it's pointless to think of someone worse for that.

Well, I Have Acne, that's why we have this forum. Your pain is not the same as mine, and my pain is not the same ragamuffins, and ragamuffin's isn't the same as anyone else's......but at least here we can talk about the fact that we DO have pain.

You're not alone. Please know this.

A lot of things can make people physically unattractive (depending on your perception of beauty). Acne's pretty horrible, but I wouldn't call it "the nastiest thing ever". I could think of worse, lol.

I know we all hate acne and hate how it makes us feel....and yes, acne isn't attractive, or else we wouldn't be here....but I do know that of all the disfiguring things to live with, acne is not the worst. I know that we notice it much more than other people do, and I know that we are own worst enemies.

:comfort:

(And ragamuffin - support site. This is a support site. That's all. Thanks.)

But you HAVE been writing alot of harsh posts lately, I_Have, like ragamuffin said. Are you okay lately?

It really bugs when someone is having a shitter of a day and decides to use the org to vent and then someone impedes their thread by telling them to NOT feel that way. Threads like this have a specific purpose, and that is to LET IT ALL OUT. No one is asking anyone to solve their problems. You can't. You lend support where support is due, and hopefully it will be enough. That's all I can say.

Honestly why would you think less of someone for something they can't control?

When someone's missing an arm or something you don't go "omg your lack of an arm makes you so ugly." It's something no one can really do anything about, so it's pointless to think of someone worse for that.