Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
urtoxic

Quite Successful

Well.... i heard a lot of ppl whinin about ohhhh your scars will never be "removed" only "improvement" .... however I did 3 affirm treatments since august 2007..... and now when i look at the mirror.... the deeper scars i can say 70%? improved... but the shallower ones i can say 100% ? if not 90%? but dammnnnn i got moreee new scars from 2 months ago?? so I am thinking if i should do affirm again? or needling?? seems like needling works more since it makes ur skin scab?? by the way, i was 18 when i did the affirm treatments.. and after the treatments i keep eating food that has high collagen..... vitamin c.... salmon.... and protein shakes.... so i guess this also helps boosting collagen with the affirm laser? sooooooo please everyone dont be so depress about your scars...... there are actually ways to "improve" or even "remove" your scars since there are so many new technology coming.....

post-71988-1209166842_thumb.jpg

and this is the person who i said earlier that had treatments with the chinese herbal doctor that made her scab for like 2/3 months?

i dont know what else it looks like if it doesn't looks like baby skin

and this is the person who i said earlier that had treatments with the chinese herbal doctor that made her scab for like 2/3 months?

i dont know what else it looks like if it doesn't looks like baby skin

I'm quite against the notion that scars can't be removed. First off, it depends on the level of scarring. If you have shallow rolling scars there's a good chance they can be completely removed. I think people should be saying "Deep scars such as ice-picks can't be removed" instead of, "scars can't be removed" it gives people the completely wrong idea because there are people on this forum who have light scarring so when stupid people say scars can't ever be completely removed that really discourages them and gives them the wrong idea. Even, I feel, ice-picks can be completely removed it all depends on how much you're really wanting to invest on them.

agreed. i think people have high hopes and try invasive things. doesn't work as well as they thought, and they give up. can't blame em though.

i did co2 and tons of other stuff. even my shallowest scarz are still there. but i refuse to give up. i'll just change my gameplan. if you want something bad enough, you'll do whatever it takes. gotta have faith!

can you define what is a low quality photo please?

before i did my affirm treatment the derm told me my scars are ice pick scars and it wouldnt do much.... but i realize it actually improved a lot...

BUT i think it is really important to eat the right stuff... laser treatments are to induce collagen.... but if you dont eat something that has collagen.... where can the collagen induce from ?

and yes she had indented and red marks before....some chicken pox.. but i guess her scars are not THAT deep so it worked for her?

is there any suggestions if I should repeat affirm or try needling? affirm is quite costly i think

i'll believe you if you post some before and afters. or at least a full face frontal digital upclose photo. sorry but when someone comes on here and posts a photo like that i tend to think they are just trying to make themselves feel better.

i'll believe you if you post some before and afters. or at least a full face frontal digital upclose photo. sorry but when someone comes on here and posts a photo like that i tend to think they are just trying to make themselves feel better.

I agree and would love to see the before photos.

urtoxic, needling is a risk, I needled an ice pick and it actually got wider. And boy is the down time so horrible! Stick with what works, I would do affirm again.

urtoxic, needling is a risk, I needled an ice pick and it actually got wider. And boy is the down time so horrible! Stick with what works, I would do affirm again.