Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I wash my face when I wake up in the morning/shower

Wash my face once again in the afternoon

Wash my face at bedtime and apply Ziana as perscribed by my dermatologist.

----------------------------------------------------------

That's about it really. I used to have horrible mild acne (no cysts or anything, just persistant pimples). Now after a few months using the Ziana I see a much needed difference, including a lot less blackheads. However, I really want to do something to get my face even clearer while working with the Ziana.

Also, I have mild facial redness. I was given Desonide to help curb it, but it was only effective for a short period and after a while it would come back. Plus it's a steroid and I can't use it any more or else I run the risk of future skin damage since it is a steroid after all.

Do any of you guys have any tips on what I can do to attack my acne and on how to lessen the redness?

Many thanks everyone.

That's about it really. I used to have horrible mild acne (no cysts or anything, just persistant pimples). Now after a few months using the Ziana I see a much needed difference, including a lot less blackheads. However, I really want to do something to get my face even clearer while working with the Ziana.

Also, I have mild facial redness. I was given Desonide to help curb it, but it was only effective for a short period and after a while it would come back. Plus it's a steroid and I can't use it any more or else I run the risk of future skin damage since it is a steroid after all.

Do any of you guys have any tips on what I can do to attack my acne and on how to lessen the redness?

Many thanks everyone.

apparantly AHA's are good for working on redness ... glycolic and salicylic acid being the favourites.

At the moment i am using BP and SA and it has worked wonders.

The BP removes the spots whereas the SA exfoiliates my skin bringing fresh new skin to the surface. In the past i was only using BP which did not help for my redness. However, since including SA i have noticed a much better complexion/skin tone.

Many thanks everyone.

apparantly AHA's are good for working on redness ... glycolic and salicylic acid being the favourites.

At the moment i am using BP and SA and it has worked wonders.

The BP removes the spots whereas the SA exfoiliates my skin bringing fresh new skin to the surface. In the past i was only using BP which did not help for my redness. However, since including SA i have noticed a much better complexion/skin tone.

HI!

Im happy to hear that your skin has improved,but stop washing your face so many times that also contributes to redness 2times a day is enough(morning and afternoon). My acne is also not that hectic but I use acnetane recommended by my dermatologist he also rebuked washing of the face more than twice a day. By the way Im new on the site and I'm from South Africa.

GoodLuck!