Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheLou

is dans products worth it?

right now my doc gave me a bp wash 4%. alls i have is mild breakouts and oily skin.

i would highly reccomend the clenser and the bp.. dont bother with the moisturizer if u have oily skin.. i dont need it, but i keep it on hand just incase.

BP washes aren't anywhere near as effective - you wash it off before the medicine of the BP has any chance to really penetrate your skin. And Dan's product goes on super easily and dries evenly, the OTC BP's don't do that. And you certaintly can't beat the the price.

I haven't met a skin doctor yet who could help me. I was never "severe enough." At the end of the 5-minute visit they were $25 richer, and all I got was a handful of worthless samples. Try the DK regimen. It's money well spent. And best of all--it works! :dance:

Yes, they honestly are. I switched from PanOxy 2.5% to Dan's BP, and the difference was amazing. It goes on easily - PanOxy is so damn thick, whereas Dan's is liquidy and actaully really enjoyable to apply. And it dries clear, and it's more effective, and it makes your face less red than other BP products. Some of these points have already been mentioned, I know, but I want to say them again anyway - I could talk about the wonders of Dan's BP all day. ^^