Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheLou

Id give anything to have a gf right now...

One week from finishing my first year of college. So far I have never had any relationship with a girl ever. All my best buds are going home,,, itll just be work, hs guy friends, and all the time in the world. :|

You know that some guys wish that girls didnt exist at all....

Girlss really are quite rude to us guys.

Theyre all RECEIVERS.

Bleh I know what you mean. The problem with me is that i'm only interested in about 1 out of every 10,000 girls I see, so the one girl I always do find that I like, something always goes wrong. -_-

Bleh I know what you mean. The problem with me is that i'm only interested in about 1 out of every 10,000 girls I see, so the one girl I always do find that I like, something always goes wrong. -_-

Stop being so picky then lol

And be careful what you wish for. Having a gf/bf isn't all fun and games. Relationships are full of ups and downs, arguments, insecurities, useless drama, etc etc... My friends in relationships always tell me to enjoy being single. You should too.

Yeah, it gets depressing when you see other couples happy, but being single can also be a plus. You never have to check in with someone or deal with unnecessary drama that would add even more stress.

Ha well the only thing you miss when you don`t have one is the sex...and I`m ashamed to say..cuddling...haha :wub: but you can do those things yourself ;)

But everything else is nice....be your own man..build yourself up so you`re wicked...and when that wicked girl comes along, you`ll be ready for her...haha and then when that`s over do it all over again...

Like somebody else said...relationships aren`t all about fun :D

That's really true, and It's about time somebody said it. Relationships aren't always fun. I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a year this month, and at times it's been downright painful. But, we work through the difficult times and it just makes us stronger. We argue and fight and say mean things that shouldn't be said, but what defines a relationship is how you deal with the hard stuff. We have been able to overcome our difficulties and we are currently making plans to get married. I never thought the perfect one would come along. But they do. Eventually.

So true in many cases. Ya pine for a significant other and when you get one, ya pine for "freedom". Sorry folks, but relationships take dedication and work. They're not something to take lightly. Be honest with yourself before delving into something you're not ready for. If a friend with benefits is what you're really after, there are plenty of people on both sides of the playing field to fill the position.

Guess I'm just jaded from seeing so many dysfunctional relationships. If you're unhappy, either do something positive about it or get the eff out already. If you're so lonely, quit being so damned picky or reclusive. Make it happen!

ya....

you have to remember that a gf is a person, not just a "gf." meaning that like ppl said, you get to deal with the entireity of the person in their imperfection. not to say that relatinships are all drudgery, but that you have to be ready to commit to what it takes to make them work. otherwise get a concubine

Stop being so picky then lol

And be careful what you wish for. Having a gf/bf isn't all fun and games. Relationships are full of ups and downs, arguments, insecurities, useless drama, etc etc... My friends in relationships always tell me to enjoy being single. You should too.

IMO the problem with having bad acne is not only being unable to have a relationship but having 0% chance of getting sex as a single person, especailly if your acne causes social problems, depression etc as well as making you ugly.

Believe me man u r better off single. No drama, more money, freedom and no annoying girl calling u every two seconds. yes its a great thing.

Believe me man u r better off single. No drama, more money, freedom and no annoying girl calling u every two seconds. yes its a great thing.

I'm sorry but all this "relationships aren't always fun" stuff is bullshit. If relationships are so bad why are millions of people together and why do so many people try so hard to find girlfriends/boyfriends?

I'll tell you what is shit. Being single for 20 years. My whole life I've lived knowing that no girl wants me or likes me. That fucking hurts. The feeling of loneliness and emptiness hurts.

It's patronising when people say stuff like this to people like me.

dont feel sorry for yourself....be proactive

do something!

join a club/organization that you are interested in...let people know who you are...make friends...this is a great way to meet a girl.

if you feel sorry for yourself, it gets nothing done....do something that you love and meet people doing it!!!

a girl will notice a great personality and confidence.

dont be shy!

good luck...i know you can do it

I'm sorry but all this "relationships aren't always fun" stuff is bullshit. If relationships are so bad why are millions of people together and why do so many people try so hard to find girlfriends/boyfriends?

I'll tell you what is shit. Being single for 20 years. My whole life I've lived knowing that no girl wants me or likes me. That fucking hurts. The feeling of loneliness and emptiness hurts.

It's patronising when people say stuff like this to people like me.

Very insightful post Piroshky. Make some good points. Although I disagree a little. With my last girlfriend I didn't see a need to be pressured by society to be with her. I know many people have relationships for the wrong reasons (are needy, want to seem cooler, insecure...whatever), But I honestly was hit with love at first sight and wanted to share some of my time on this planet with her. I chose to be with her. Being with her and seeing her smile made me the happiest I'd ever been. It was awesome while it lasted.

Mike buddy...fuck yeah I can't lie, having a girlfriend was wicked...constant sex...someone you could rely on...someone that made you smile throughout the day, a partnership that was like your best friend but even better cause you're attracted to them. But, eventually shit changes and then you're fucked, picking yourself up out of the ashes, which is even lower than not having the relationship in the first place.

I can see how you feel pained in not having a girlfriend but there's shit on both sides. But you do need to experience it because life is all about relationships with people.

Maybe just start dating some mammoth to get a taste of what it's like? Ha ha no one flame me please.

Very insightful post Piroshky. Make some good points. Although I disagree a little. With my last girlfriend I didn't see a need to be pressured by society to be with her. I know many people have relationships for the wrong reasons (are needy, want to seem cooler, insecure...whatever), But I honestly was hit with love at first sight and wanted to share some of my time on this planet with her. I chose to be with her. Being with her and seeing her smile made me the happiest I'd ever been. It was awesome while it lasted.

Mike buddy...fuck yeah I can't lie, having a girlfriend was wicked...constant sex...someone you could rely on...someone that made you smile throughout the day, a partnership that was like your best friend but even better cause you're attracted to them. But, eventually shit changes and then you're fucked, picking yourself up out of the ashes, which is even lower than not having the relationship in the first place.

I can see how you feel pained in not having a girlfriend but there's shit on both sides. But you do need to experience it because life is all about relationships with people.

Maybe just start dating some mammoth to get a taste of what it's like? Ha ha no one flame me please.

yeah, good post Piroshky. :clap:

It makes me feel a lot better about my lack of ever having a girlfriend.

then get a gf its really not as hard as you think i can go out meet a girl and be makeing out with her the next 5 mins :]

then get a gf its really not as hard as you think i can go out meet a girl and be makeing out with her the next 5 mins :]