Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I_Have_Bad_Acne

Is Dan making a lot of money from us?

Hey I was just wondering if Dan is making a living running his online store on here? Is he making a lot of money? I personally wish that he would make a lot of money. I am a customer that has brought from this site twice and I like the quality of the product. When Dan says he is using the most expensive materials in adequate amounts is this real? or do other companies have these expensive materials that make it so good in their product to? GO DAN!

Dan is doing this full time now, so yea he is making money from sale of the products. A person's got to live. ;)

He also donates some of the money from product sales. Check out the blog: http://www.acne.org/blog/

And he also supports Clear Up Skin Care: http://www.acne.org/clearupskincare.html

As for the expensive ingredients, he wants these products to be the best there is, so he doesn't cut corners on quality. :)

Hey I was just wondering if Dan is making a living running his online store on here? Is he making a lot of money?

I certainly hope so because I'd be doomed if he stopped selling that BP!

I certainly hope so because I'd be doomed if he stopped selling that BP!

ditto to that! i hope he's earning loads!

Shouldn't he change the URL from acne.org to acne.com?

Why?

He doesn't sell anything on Acne.org.

His products are sold on www.danielkern.com.

And there is no rule or law that says you can't sell products on a .org domain. Proactiv owns acne.com anyway! :doh:

Thanks you guys.

A couple quick answers:

Yes, I make a living from what I do here. Actually, it takes two full time people, plus four part time people to keep everything running, so sales support all six of us. It takes a lot of work to keep acne.org and danielkern.com going.

How can I sell everything so inexpensively while still using the best of the best ingredients? Because I don't advertise, because everyone we work with (tube people, manufacturers, etc.) gives us the lowest price they can, and because I sell directly to you guys. When you sell at stores, the store literally doubles the price in most cases due to their mark-up. Buying direct is way, way more affordable. Oh, and my desk is in my garage :)

dan is awesome. his BP is the best ive ever used his regimen actually works, and focuses on being as gentle as possible with your skin. and he even reccomends different products if you dont want to order his, which is something ive never seen before. its important that we let him know we appreciate all of this. even if you dont buy his products, this site and forum are awesome. acne can be tough and embaressing sometimes and its nice to have somewhere to come to relate with other people and help eachother out. everybody with acne should come to this site and check out the tips on how to treat acne and your care for skin in general. most people are very misinformed about it and would benefit alot, especially kids just beginning to get acne which usually do harsh things to their face because they are desperate. anyways dan thankyou for creating this awesome site for all of us, and actually caring about people instead of trying to lie and scam them to get rich like many others would do. your new products coming out look great and i cant wait to try them, and i look forward to seeing acne.org keep growing. good luck and thankyou again :angel:

Thanks you guys.

A couple quick answers:

Yes, I make a living from what I do here. Actually, it takes two full time people, plus four part time people to keep everything running, so sales support all six of us. It takes a lot of work to keep acne.org and danielkern.com going.

How can I sell everything so inexpensively while still using the best of the best ingredients? Because I don't advertise, because everyone we work with (tube people, manufacturers, etc.) gives us the lowest price they can, and because I sell directly to you guys. When you sell at stores, the store literally doubles the price in most cases due to their mark-up. Buying direct is way, way more affordable. Oh, and my desk is in my garage :)

Dan, just want you to know that I really admire you for what you do. Not only do you help people by providing the best treatment at the lowest price, but you run this messageboard, without which I'm certain many people would have given up all hope of living the way the deserve to (Me included). I'm sure you're told this all the time, but what you do really makes a huge difference to so many peoples lives, and I feel I owe it to you to show my appreciation.

Thanks Dan, keep up the amazing work!

Thanks you guys.

A couple quick answers:

You're obviously living a life of wretched excess. ;)

Yeah I'm a capitalist pig, so make that money Dan. There is nothing wrong with making a living while providing a very useful service/product to others. If it wasn't profitable, we would be deprived!

I'm sure he makes money from his products, but come on, he's gotta make a living. Plus, the quality of his products are top notch.

Go Dan! I remember when acne.org was a very simple site that simply showed The Regimen steps. No product and pretty crude. It's amazing to see how far things have come. Awesome work!!

(Go Dan! I remember when acne.org was a very simple site that simply showed The Regimen steps.)i

Me too, and then I arrived :lol:

Does he make a lot of money from this site? I'd ask one of his several maids or the cook.... heh

Dan, just want you to know that I really admire you for what you do. Not only do you help people by providing the best treatment at the lowest price, but you run this messageboard, without which I'm certain many people would have given up all hope of living the way the deserve to (Me included). I'm sure you're told this all the time, but what you do really makes a huge difference to so many peoples lives, and I feel I owe it to you to show my appreciation.

Thanks Dan, keep up the amazing work!

Amen.