Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SkiSweden

Anybody been treated with CYNOSURE CYNERGY Multiplex pulse dye and YAG laser

Just wondering if anyone has been treated with the new cynergy multiplex laser which delivers sequential laser treatments.

From Cynosure: The use of dual sequential wavelength treatment (aka multiplex) has been suggested as a way to limit the side effect profile of each laser, while increasing the efficacy for treating vascular lesions. The PDL wavelength (595-nm) converts hemoglobin to methemoglobin followed by the Nd:YAG (1064nm) wavelength which is highly absorbed by methemoglobin. This allows a lower effective Nd:YAG fluence, limiting collateral thermal damage.

I'm having the treatment down on a scar that has already been treated with the VBEAM to get the redness out or erythema. If anyone can share their expierence please do. So far I've heard the YAG gets deeper blood vessels but is more geared to treating leg veins that have a blue color.

Just wondering if anyone has been treated with the new cynergy multiplex laser which delivers sequential laser treatments.

From Cynosure: The use of dual sequential wavelength treatment (aka multiplex) has been suggested as a way to limit the side effect profile of each laser, while increasing the efficacy for treating vascular lesions. The PDL wavelength (595-nm) converts hemoglobin to methemoglobin followed by the Nd:YAG (1064nm) wavelength which is highly absorbed by methemoglobin. This allows a lower effective Nd:YAG fluence, limiting collateral thermal damage.

I'm having the treatment down on a scar that has already been treated with the VBEAM to get the redness out or erythema. If anyone can share their expierence please do. So far I've heard the YAG gets deeper blood vessels but is more geared to treating leg veins that have a blue color.

I just recieved my first treatment for some scarring on my forehead, i think it made a slight improvement, but i have 2 or 3 other sessions. The Doc said she just wanted to see how my skin would react, so the setting wasnt very high. It wasnt very painful, more llike annoying, like somebody flicking u in the head really hard. My skin was red and inflamed after, but now it seems to have passed. Like i said so far only slight improvement. Did you go ahead with your treatment, if so what were ur results?