Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, obviously the Vitamin A thing isn't going to work out because I have prehypertension blood pressure levels! And that is never good! :redface: So, I am not giving up, but I am switching things up a bit...I am starting my regimen for Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) and I will be taking 5 grams for 3 days including today, and then 10 grams thereafter. As of now these are the supplements I am taking...

Vitamin A = 8,000 IU's (AM)

Vitamin B Complex = 2 Capsules (50mg each B) (AM)

Vitamin E = 400 IU's (AM)

Caltrate 600 Chewable (AM)

Omega 3 Fish Oil = 15 Pills per day (AM, PM)

Zinc Glucomate = 100 mg per day (AM)

Vitamin B5 = 5 grams (AM, PM)

Saw Palmetto = 3 Capsules (AM)

Borage Oil = 4 Capsules (AM)

Chromium Picolinate = 800 mcg (AM)

Feel free to weigh in here and tell me what you think of my regimen!

Let's give this a go! I hope it works.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

For me it took about 6 weeks before I noticed that my face really was clearing up. I'm now three months in and my face is pretty much clear. B5 hasn't cleared my body significantly though.

If it's working you should probably expect an initial breakout the first couple of weeks.

Okay, I really need people to weigh in here as to why I am getting MORE oily! Seriously, what is going on? I don't expect an overnight miracle but it is doing the opposite of what is supposed to be happening!!!! Come on now!

Okay, I really need people to weigh in here as to why I am getting MORE oily! Seriously, what is going on? I don't expect an overnight miracle but it is doing the opposite of what is supposed to be happening!!!! Come on now!

Well I don't expect it to be instant, but like, others who have tried it have reported a gradual decrease in oil. I have no idea why I'm getting a surge...I don't know what time frame to set because I don't know how long it will take to work, or how long it takes before it SHOULD work.

Well I don't expect it to be instant, but like, others who have tried it have reported a gradual decrease in oil. I have no idea why I'm getting a surge...I don't know what time frame to set because I don't know how long it will take to work, or how long it takes before it SHOULD work.