Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HmMm i work at the mall and i am alway standing around in the hall way saying hi to people..(this mall is so scarce..it's on the verge of getting shut down....)

I don't realize this..but the guy that works across the hall from me..we are like gossip buddies..and every now and then when a few girls would walk by..they would give me very very very dirty looks...hateful..mean looks...(i don't notice this..but my guy friend points it out to me..)

I always feel like dirty looks from women are like razor blades..they cut right through you...and they kind hurt...and whats worse is....the dirty look..the turn over and whisper to a friend..and the friend gives the same dirty look....

it's truly annoying and i don't think what is the big deal!?!?!?

you guys ever gotten dirty looks? and what do you think when they give you these evil wretched stares?

gahhhhhh!!

If someone gave me a dirty look like that I would not be offended at all, I would think less of them because it's really petty and pathetic, and I automatically think I'm more mature than them. I myself am really rubbish at giving dirty looks, effective ones anyway. They are obviously jealous of you so be flattered that people are taking time out of their day to consider you so much :)

GIRLLLLL I know what you mean! I used to work at the mall too and I hated that! You'd be minding your own business and some chicks would walk past and act like you were in their way and give you the dirtiest looks! And I usually shrug it off and say "Bitch" in my head lol. :snooty:

ninjatoshiba, this usually happens when girls/women are jealous of someone else's appearance. If that's you in your avatar, I feel 100% confident in saying your cuteness is the culprit. Kill 'em with a sweet smile and a friendly wave. That'll get their blood boiling, but what are they going to do...cause a scene because you're being friendly for your job? Nah. They'll keep walking, but their awful, ugly scowls will remain for a good bit of the day and they sure can't pick up good quality boyfriends when they look like they're smelling dog poo.

ninjatoshiba, this usually happens when girls/women are jealous of someone else's appearance. If that's you in your avatar, I feel 100% confident in saying your cuteness is the culprit. Kill 'em with a sweet smile and a friendly wave. That'll get their blood boiling, but what are they going to do...cause a scene because you're being friendly for your job? Nah. They'll keep walking, but their awful, ugly scowls will remain for a good bit of the day and they sure can't pick up good quality boyfriends when they look like they're smelling dog poo.

HmMm i work at the mall and i am alway standing around in the hall way saying hi to people..(this mall is so scarce..it's on the verge of getting shut down....)

I don't realize this..but the guy that works across the hall from me..we are like gossip buddies..and every now and then when a few girls would walk by..they would give me very very very dirty looks...hateful..mean looks...(i don't notice this..but my guy friend points it out to me..)

I always feel like dirty looks from women are like razor blades..they cut right through you...and they kind hurt...and whats worse is....the dirty look..the turn over and whisper to a friend..and the friend gives the same dirty look....

you guys ever gotten dirty looks? and what do you think when they give you these evil wretched stares?

gahhhhhh!!

gahhhhhh!!

Women are very prone to jealousy, we can get jealous over anything. Its because you are pretty and clever that's what made them jealous in the first place. Some women can be really bitchy, watch this season's Survivor and you can see it!

Oh and that guy is really cute. He's your gossip buddy?! Oh wow, I don't normally see guys gossiping and he was the one who noticed the dirty looks? Real observant cos its really rare in a guy to notice such things before the girl.

If someone gave me a dirty look like that I would not be offended at all, I would think less of them because it's really petty and pathetic, and I automatically think I'm more mature than them. I myself am really rubbish at giving dirty looks, effective ones anyway. They are obviously jealous of you so be flattered that people are taking time out of their day to consider you so much :)

Yea, but we're talking females here. It's a whole 'nother can of worms when it comes to women giving dirty looks IMO. I think most women could care less if someone else dresses differently, and most women aren't going to give dirty looks if they even think for a split second the person they're sneering at can kick their butt or has a posse, but put a cute/pretty/beautiful female in front of women and it's...I don't know. Monsters emerge. It's kind of scary.

I only see this behavior in certain types of women/girls. I'm not sure what it is that makes them feel like they need to roll their eyes at other girls, probably jealousy in the sense that "Oh she's pretty and therefore must know she's pretty so I should beat her down off her high-horse that I'm assuming she's riding." It's very High School clique. Very queen bee. I've had "friends" who were like this and every one of them was a spoiled brat, in my opinion.

And sometimes girls are just plain bitches. If they give you a dirty look, eff 'em. You didn't do anything to deserve it, so you've got nothing to worry about. All that ugliness is going to catch up to them. If you catch them giving you a dirty look, just smile and move on. Show them that you couldn't care less about their opinion, because those types of chicks hate being ignored. ^_^

Not that guys aren't also capable of being bitches. I don't understand why they can't just WALK ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD instead of right in front of my in the parking lot so I can't drive faster than 5mph. I want to run them over SO BAD. They act so macho like "We're the pedestrians therefor we have to right to be dicks." They even look back at me and grin. They know what they're doing. Fuckers.

So yeah. Sometimes people suck lol.

So those dirty looks they're giving you at the mall. They're not better than you in any way shape or form. I am not generalizing here, but I can say this. Assholes come in all forms.

I know rich people that are great people.

I also know rich people that are assholes.

I know poor people that are the nicest people in the world.

I also know poor people that are assholes as well.

I think you mean you hate assholes as well. :) It's an epidemic and it's global isn't?

Why would your guy friend try to upset you by pointing out that girls are giving you dirty looks? That seems mean spirited to me.

maybe they just like giving dirty looks to everyone not just you. just ignore and dont let it affect you.

Why would your guy friend try to upset you by pointing out that girls are giving you dirty looks? That seems mean spirited to me.

Only my gay guy friends notices things like this.

But anyways like everyone else says, you're gorgeous and that gives them more motivation to give you dirty looks!