Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wrocky

Damn this is strange

Hey,

I have recently noticed very strange thing, my face cleared up like 80% in last 2weeks and i look much more better than when i started Accutane. But the thing is that in the same time I feel that when i go in public people are all the time talking about me :)

More strange it is that, it is only with people who I dont know..In college i have not got this feeling whatsoever :naughty:

Is this something to be worried about ?

Sounds like a bit of paranoia. Not sure if that's a potential side effect but may be worth consulting your doctor as you don't wanna get some form of psychosis!

Your just paranoid. People don't understand that other people don't really care about anybody else, except themselves and when they do stare it's to see how much better than you are than them.

Not everyone is talking/staring at you. You may think this, however it is not true.

hehe, thanks for reply, its just something new. Havent experienced something like that before :)

I think as people with acne, we don't realize that other people don't notice it one billionth as much as we do. I met a new friend the other day and told her beforehand that I was embarrassed of my face. She laughed at me the next day, and believe me, my face was ba-ad.

might be social anxiety....i know my anxiety level cranked up a bit since i started accutane, including night sweat...but its worth it to get rid of the acne.