Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brett

Question on pumps, also on moisturizer

Ok, I am restarting the regimen and I am about a week in. I ordered the starter kit, but I have noticed that the actual treatment bottle doesn't shoot out completely sometimes when I push the pump fully down. So I have to do it again so I am not sure if I am getting the correct amount.

The moisturizer works fine so a lot of the times I know I am putting on more moisturizer on my face than the actual treatment.

Does this happen for anyone else? Maybe this won't happen when I get the larger bottles?

Also, is it ok if I put more moisturizer on during the day? Because sometimes when I get out of the shower after running or something, my face will be flaky or even if I don't shower, it still sometimes gets flaky during the day.

Thanks.

Hi Brett,

Are you saying that your pump isn't squirting properlyl? Do you think it's clogged? You might take it out and run some hot water through it and pump it a few times to be sure it isn't clogged up, then see if it will squirt out more evenly.