Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nooo, I was doing so well, with maybe 1-2 actives a week, and even then they would dry out before they could fully unleash themselves. So I went on a sugar binge, for a week I started eating bad, and I didn't notice any unusual actives, and so I just began a sugar diet.

Three weeks into it and it finally hit me. ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....the red marks that were just about gone will be there for a little bit longer, and what makes it works is that my face was like 90% clear of red marks and now I have about 7-8 active all in the same area, and it makes it really noticeable.

I feel that I still look acceptable forsure but still, I have having this many actives again. Why is it that when you get one large pimple, 3 have to pop up right around it?? Seriously, nooooooo.

I slathered my face in BP so hopefully they will start to dry out and be gone very soon.

You live and learn I guess......dang.

gahhh sugar is such a no no..i have finals in two weeks and i am all ready for the horror of it all..i guess you just gotta control yourself on certain things.....it just sucks that you gotta give up certain things because of it.......

---as for me a i am choco-holic i have to have at least a hershey bar every day..but i was forced to quit cold turkey..oh the agony..........

sigh** learning sucks no?

Well I'm on the regiment now. Except someday I skip and other days I will skip doing it either in the morning or night. Bad I know. :whistle:

And they can't just be the small ones, they have to be the large ones with nothing to squeeze out and therefore they stay wayyyy longer than the whiteheads.

I hate my life, just kidding, calm down. But seriously, this sucks. No more sugar for me.

Yep, sugar is the devil.

I tried to get funky and eat some organic pancake mix with sugar-free syrup but that was a no-no. Ended up breaking out pretty badly the next day.

Just stick with veggies and meats and you'll be good2go, but it does get boring after a while :(

Well I'm on the regiment now. Except someday I skip and other days I will skip doing it either in the morning or night. Bad I know. :whistle:

And they can't just be the small ones, they have to be the large ones with nothing to squeeze out and therefore they stay wayyyy longer than the whiteheads.

I hate my life, just kidding, calm down. But seriously, this sucks. No more sugar for me.