Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
girlygirl7

rash on arms, spreading to face ?!!

I only have 2 weeks left on tane and my face is practically clear. Im pleased with the results.

However latley i have been reacting badly to the sun...i never was one to burn (always tanned) before going on accutane. now my face stings.

today I was in the shower and noticed a rash all over my back and upper arms

then on my thighs. it doesnt itch really, but im worried as it is now on both sides of my face along my cheekbone area. at first i thought maybe it was heat rash? Ive never had that or any sort of rash that i can recall. anyone know what i can do?? or what this is? im scared it will spread when i go to sleep and ill wake up looking disgusting (perfect timing as my boyfriend is making a 5 hour trip to visit me over this weekend!! argh!)

thanks for your help guys,

pictsy

call your derm for starters.

when i developed a rash on the tops of my hands my derm gave me a sample of 'vanos' which is a fluocinonide cream. it semi helps. i'd suggest calling your derm and getting a prescription of something, or you can look for over the counter rash creams.

or you can try using aquaphor..?

call your derm for starters.

when i developed a rash on the tops of my hands my derm gave me a sample of 'vanos' which is a fluocinonide cream. it semi helps. i'd suggest calling your derm and getting a prescription of something, or you can look for over the counter rash creams.

or you can try using aquaphor..?

I agree. Call your dermatologist, and if he/she thinks it's serious enough sounding, maybe he will have you come in and then look at it. I don't get much sun, but I can imagine that happening when you're on Accutane. Rats.

i had a terrible rash on my neck. It still comes back every so often. At one point it was REALLY dry, red and crusty. Its all good now, it usually just goes red for a bit if anything.