Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peter Park

AcneFree 3-Step System... does it work??

Sorry, if a similar topic was posted before but the search button turned up nothing,

So like what the title say, does it work??

The product, http://www.acnefree.com/node/20, claims to be better than Proactiv.

Please give feedback on this product. I wanna know if its worth my time.

Thnx!!

Hi, I tried it a few years ago and it worked for a month, then my skin went back to how it was before I started using it. It may work consistently for some people, but it didn't for me (I'd say I had mild-moderate acne). I've been doing the regimen for 3 years and it's the only thing that's helped me long-term. I now get 1-2 tiny pimples, maybe twice a month. Hope this helped!

I'm currently using AcneFree and honestly it didn't really make much of a difference.It is good though for keeping my acne under control and it didn't cause me to break out.But if your looking for a product that just keeps it under control then AcneFree is good to try.

In my opinion it's a garbage product. I used to use pro-activ for two years then it no longer was helping. I heard that Acne Free was supposed to be an even better product so I went to that. It felt cheaply made and did nothing for acne.