Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
near

Why does love make me feel this way?

Why is it that when I think of the girl I love, and even though nothing can happen between us, I can't help but feel like life is all of a sudden too short. Like this is the only time in life I'll be able to find the love I want, even though I'm only 18.

Long story, was all explained in my old thread and its too miserable to retell. :(

The thing is, attraction\connections are usually not a choice. Male or Female, you don't usually fall for someone just because they like them.

I'm sure there have been some girls that have liked you, yet for you theres no attraction. And regardless of how hard they try, it just seems like their bugging you, or you just tend to become friends.

You have to express yourself with ease, be comfortable with yourself. Its always good to be smart and witty, so you should definately spend some time reading. Read read, than read some more. If you can make a girl laugh than your halfway there.

People emphasize to much on how their physique or what they are wearing, but that really only matters at first glance. Dress nice, but don't make it look like your dressing to impress.

As a fellow Korean(I'm half), i know its seems somewhat harder to get woman. I often used to sit back and ponder the what ifs, and what i lacked. But you can't do that shit, you can't be on the stands, and expect to be part of the game.

Once your truly comfortable with yourself, you will be able to make others feel comfortable around you.

I read quite a bit, so once i grew out of my shell, i usually had a witty\funny comment to say regardless of what others had to talk about.

But one thing acne made me realize is how narcissistic and superficial this society is making people. So rise above it, have a loving heart, and love will one day find you.

The thing is, attraction\connections are usually not a choice. Male or Female, you don't usually fall for someone just because they like them.

I'm sure there have been some girls that have liked you, yet for you theres no attraction. And regardless of how hard they try, it just seems like their bugging you, or you just tend to become friends.

You have to express yourself with ease, be comfortable with yourself. Its always good to be smart and witty, so you should definately spend some time reading. Read read, than read some more. If you can make a girl laugh than your halfway there.

People emphasize to much on how their physique or what they are wearing, but that really only matters at first glance. Dress nice, but don't make it look like your dressing to impress.

As a fellow Korean(I'm half), i know its seems somewhat harder to get woman. I often used to sit back and ponder the what ifs, and what i lacked. But you can't do that shit, you can't be on the stands, and expect to be part of the game.

Once your truly comfortable with yourself, you will be able to make others feel comfortable around you.

I read quite a bit, so once i grew out of my shell, i usually had a witty\funny comment to say regardless of what others had to talk about.

But one thing acne made me realize is how narcissistic and superficial this society is making people. So rise above it, have a loving heart, and love will one day find you.

Nice post. I have started reading recently, don't know how much it has helped so far but i'll continue. BTW i'm also half-Korean.