Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaisen

Best Acne Video I have ever seen

I came across this wonderful video on youtube. Although most of the points mentioned I already knew but still he summarized it amazingly well.

Please do watch it (even if you are not from the holistic forum)

You will certainly find it helpfu

best wishes

K

I am probably going to watch all the videos by this person on youtube. He seems very wise and learned. He has 30+ videos on the tube.

K

I came across this wonderful video on youtube. Although most of the points mentioned I already knew but still he summarized it amazingly well.

Please do watch it (even if you are not from the holistic forum)

You will certainly find it helpfu

best wishes

K

He actually says something about Oral Antibiotics can cause problems with your immune system and so on.

Im right now cutting out my antibiotics (Tetracycline) since I know their not helping me anyway.

How am I suppose to build up the things Tetracycline has screwed up? It is possible for me, right?

I think that antibiotic did some harm to my liver actually. I really hopes its fixable. :o

He actually says something about Oral Antibiotics can cause problems with your immune system and so on.

Im right now cutting out my antibiotics (Tetracycline) since I know their not helping me anyway.

How am I suppose to build up the things Tetracycline has screwed up? It is possible for me, right?

I think that antibiotic did some harm to my liver actually. I really hopes its fixable. :o

Yes it is fixable. Probiotics and healthy living will restore normal bacterial flora.

Yes it is fixable. Probiotics and healthy living will restore normal bacterial flora.

yeah his kinda riight but i eat fruits , veggies ..Omega 3 eggs , salads... tunas

nuts.. such as walnut has omega... , and almond has vitamin E 25% , protein etc.

i still get break out , but ya i do eat brown rice which has corn oil , salt.... but that should be alright

could be the product i am using will stop using the cream.. and see..

I avoided dairy , wheat , sugars

and the brown rice doesn't have any of those ._.

ohwell i get acne cause my dad had bad acne before...;/