Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
supercoolasianguy

Greencream + red/brown marks

Ahh ok thanks for the info.

Now my question is how long does a bottle last? level 3 cream is $36 (w/o shipping lol) for only 1 ounce?

I dont really breakout...only an occasional zit every other week or so. I just have these 2 marks on my jawline from cysts that i REALLY want to fade/get rid of... im currently using 2% BHA along with 8% AHA as spot treatment (sample packages for the win) on the marks to see if that will fade them...but if green cream has worked for many...im willing to try it.

Ahh ok thanks for the info.

Now my question is how long does a bottle last? level 3 cream is $36 (w/o shipping lol) for only 1 ounce?

I dont really breakout...only an occasional zit every other week or so. I just have these 2 marks on my jawline from cysts that i REALLY want to fade/get rid of... im currently using 2% BHA along with 8% AHA as spot treatment (sample packages for the win) on the marks to see if that will fade them...but if green cream has worked for many...im willing to try it.

Does anyone know how Green Cream compares to Avon Anew Line Eliminator with respect to the concentration of retinol? I've been using the Avon cream for about 2 weeks and I haven't noticed any difference. How long should retinol take to work? Should I "upgrade" to Green Cream?

Be careful with this stuff. I used it for a few weeks and left me with a faceful of huge pimples which took months to eradicte :(