Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

when too much oil gets trapped in your pore, it causes to stretch or become a open pore. Once a pore is stretched, it will never close up permantely again. Everyone has pores, and that means everyone. That is how your skin breathes. But someone people have small pores and others have huge pores. People with oily skin usually have large pores, while people with dry skin have small pores. But you can make a large pore appear smaller though. Think of it like a ziplock bag. All ziplock bags are the same size, but its filled with food or whatever, it will appear bigger. So you must keep your pores cleaned! once it gets stretched it will never return to its normal size, but if you keep it cleaned, it will not get stretched anymore. There are many methods that close pores like splashing cold water, icing your face, toner..etc but the results are all temporarely. There are plenty of makeup primers on the market that hides pores. But be careful in choosing one, as alot of primers are too heavy and cause breakouts!

When too much oil gets trapped in a pore, it causes it to stretch and become an open pore. Once a pore is stretched, it will never close up permanently again(I DUNNO). Everyone has pores, and that means everyone. That is how your skin breathes. But some onepeople have small pores and others have huge pores. People with oily skin usually have large pores, while people with dry skin have small pores(okay). But you can make a large pore appear smaller though. Think of it like a zip-lock bag. All zip-lock bags are the same size, but its filled with food or whatever, it will appear bigger. So you must keep your pores cleaned!(but how?) Once it gets stretched it will never return to its normal size(I DUNNO), but if you keep it cleaned, it will not get stretched anymore(BUT ITS ALREADY STRETCHED IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT HAS TO BE CLEANED). There are many methods that close pores like splashing cold water, icing your face, toner..etc but the results are all temporary (TRUE THAT PIMP). There are plenty of makeup primers on the market that hides pores. But be careful in choosing one, as a lot of primers are too heavy and cause breakouts!(FUCK YEA DUDE)

Whats so horrenous about big pores?

They aren't terribly noticeable, and they are anywhere near as ugly as acne is

who are you talking to?

I thought it was obvious I was talking to the person who corrected the post.... How did you miss it?

a lot of what you say is hearsay, and often it is posts like this I thnk that further provide people with wrong information.

i can see your heart was inthe right place though

there has got to be a way to make these pore smaller or to their original size! WTF! If doctors can open up bodies and do surgery, whend doctors can [email protected]!*ng put a Dicckk on a female,and a vigina in a male, When they can do all these types of things you name them but they caint close something so small compare to surgery and all that, come on you people!!! Doctors wont tell us how to close these pore or cure acne! why should they? they get couple thousands or maybe millions from drug companies so they can keep their mouth shut!!!!!

there has got to be a way to make these pore smaller or to their original size! WTF! If doctors can open up bodies and do surgery, whend doctors can [email protected]!*ng put a Dicckk on a female,and a vigina in a male, When they can do all these types of things you name them but they caint close something so small compare to surgery and all that, come on you people!!! Doctors wont tell us how to close these pore or cure acne! why should they? they get couple thousands or maybe millions from drug companies so they can keep their mouth shut!!!!!