Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goodbyebadskin

I think sweating helps clean out your pores

This is not based on scientific evidence, but on personal experience...

Anyways, I never had a big skin problem. Mostly non inflammed bumps and blackheads....I have played basketball all my life and life weights as well. There was a 6 month phase where I got really lazy and just stopped playing both basketball or hitting weights. I noticed during that 6 month period, I started getting more blemishes, bumps and blackheads, and no matter how much I tried they wouldnt go away. When I cleaned, they would started fading away but then come back within the next few days. Anyways, when I decided to get back in shape and started working out and playing ball for few weeks, and I noticed the blemishes were really clearing up and so are the bumps and blackheads. If you noticed.. or atleast I noticed at my school, the majority of people with skin problems are the people at my dorms who never leave their room and spend their weekends playing world of warcraft all day and night. I rarely seen anyone on the athletic team with skin problems though....What do ya think?

maybe,

but from my personal experience, i go to the gym 3 days a week, and i sweat sweat sweat, and i never wipe it off. I like to think it cleans my pores, but it really doesn't for me. I have not seen any improvements in pores.

Being active DEF helps clearing up your acne

Letting all the toxins out or whatever, its simply good to be in shape, mental and physical etc

working out helps acne A LOT !! i have great skin if i leave my skin alone and dont pick. great stress reliever, great self-confidence booster for sure. the only problem is that i lose all self confidence when i break out and dont even bother going to gym...thankfully i have a bike at home which i can ride for like an hour and just sweat it all out and get back on track quickly.

my only problem is blackheads and non-inflamed acne/clogged pores which i pick at or try to remove but just lead to inflamed zits...sucks