Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxy250

Raw Organic Hemp Protein Powder.

I was looking online for a organic protein powder and i came across the raw hemp powder and from what im reading the benefits are amazing and they say its like the best protein in the world (literally)

what the site says..

At almost 40% protein content, our highly soluble raw & organic hemp protein powder is the answer to raw athletes' and bodybuilders' prayers for a raw, vegan, and organic muscle builder and energy booster. Our raw & organic hemp protein powder is also essential for overall health maintenance and optimum energy level in all of us, athlete or no. It has the highest true (lab-tested and -verified) digestible protein content in the industry. It is also the most soluble of any hemp protein we have tested (no sediments/grits like some when you dissolve it in liquids or smoothies).

The organic hemp protein powder has all of the goodness of the whole hemp seeds with most of the fat from the oil taken out, leaving you with a great source of usable protein that blends wonderfully well with any smoothie concoction. Hemp is a lot more digestible than soy and very pure as a natural protein source. Furthermore, hemp's natural nuttiness adds a uniquely pleasant flavor to any drink you whip up.

should I give it a try?

im not saying dont go for it, but i tried hemp protein once (it admittedly contained a few other things to) but mostly hemp, cost me a lot, and tasted worse than i ever imagined anything could taste, i mean truly vile. thats just my experience

I was looking online for a organic protein powder and i came across the raw hemp powder and from what im reading the benefits are amazing and they say its like the best protein in the world (literally)

what the site says..

At almost 40% protein content, our highly soluble raw & organic hemp protein powder is the answer to raw athletes' and bodybuilders' prayers for a raw, vegan, and organic muscle builder and energy booster. Our raw & organic hemp protein powder is also essential for overall health maintenance and optimum energy level in all of us, athlete or no. It has the highest true (lab-tested and -verified) digestible protein content in the industry. It is also the most soluble of any hemp protein we have tested (no sediments/grits like some when you dissolve it in liquids or smoothies).

The organic hemp protein powder has all of the goodness of the whole hemp seeds with most of the fat from the oil taken out, leaving you with a great source of usable protein that blends wonderfully well with any smoothie concoction. Hemp is a lot more digestible than soy and very pure as a natural protein source. Furthermore, hemp's natural nuttiness adds a uniquely pleasant flavor to any drink you whip up.

should I give it a try?

If you are vegan then id say its your best bet. I used to take some kind of hemp protein when i was vegan. Maitoba harvest or something and i didnt think it tasted bad at all. If you aren't vegan though, go with whey protein isolate or garden life makes a product called "Goatein" which I use. Its protein from goats milk since i can't handle whey in any form. Hemp is going to have a high omega-6 content. btw, are you using this for bodybuilding or what? If you eat a fair amount of meat i would see no reason in adding this unless you are looking to gain mass from lifting.

If there was bottled spirulina protein powder, damn, that'd be like $60 a pound. Hm, that's not a bad idea. Pay the $20 for a pound of spirulina powder, then somehow use a great separator that filters out the protein, and with for the 60, you get about a pound of the protein and a few pounds of protein-deprived spirulina with still the nutrients!

Sounds like a $$ idea :dance:

You should google Nutiva Hemp Protein...cheapest one I found online and all organic at about $8/lb, which isn't too bad.