Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peytar

Even after my face has turned clear, I still got my heart broken

I was led on by a girl for half a year. We sorta had the relationship before an actual relationship. We never went official or anything, but it was more discrete. We held hands and snuggled together but never kissed or anything and never told anyone about us.

After the half year mark, I decided to ask her out. You know, because I thought we kind of already were going out. But she said to me..."not now, I'm not ready to commit to a relationship".

The next week I found out that was a lie. There was another guy. She tells me the reason she never told me was to not break my heart which is totally retarded because it hurt even more. The other guy happens to have acne while I don't. Which is ironic considering I've been on DKR just for the bitch and this happens.

:doh:

It's weird that she'd be sneaking around with you when she had someone else. :eh:

She was probably in need of a lot of support at that time... (if you were to take her side)

Ha, your last comment: well, I think 90% of the people on this site, if not more, think that all their problems will be solved with clear skin, but the truth is that another just comes up to take its place. Don't worry about it, if it didn't work out, well, with your new confidence you should have no trouble finding someone special who will stick to you and you only. =)

:snooty:

Girls like those gives other women a bad name. I'm sorry you had to go through with that, but at least you found out sooner than not at all. Immature for not letting you know. Or she just wanted the attention even though she was dating someone else.

Well, I hope you find someone better and that is worth your time.

That hoface.

I was led on by a girl for half a year. We sorta had the relationship before an actual relationship. We never went official or anything, but it was more discrete. We held hands and snuggled together but never kissed or anything and never told anyone about us.

After the half year mark, I decided to ask her out. You know, because I thought we kind of already were going out. But she said to me..."not now, I'm not ready to commit to a relationship".

The next week I found out that was a lie. There was another guy. She tells me the reason she never told me was to not break my heart which is totally retarded because it hurt even more. The other guy happens to have acne while I don't. Which is ironic considering I've been on DKR just for the bitch and this happens.

:doh:

Not to be on the hofaces side, but I was in a similar position as her...

STORYTIME: Well I became really close friends with one of my boyfriends friends this year. Lets call him 'Bob'. Me and Bob have so much in common it's scary at times. At first I asked my boyfriend if it bothered him that I was friends with Bob and he said no. In the end turns out it bothered him so much that he and Bob had a falling out.... But after that me and Bob just became closer, it just happened the random hugging and such because we are both affection people...

I have been going through a difficult time as well and Bob was the one there for me, even when my boyfriend wasn't there, Bob was always there. Man the times he must have seen me cry about my boyfriend... anyway he eventually starting having feelings for me, feelings that I couldn't return because I still love my boyfriend so much... so when he confessed to me it was very painful for the both of us, because I love him so much as a friend and care so much for him but I don't, I can't see him in THAT way. I feel so guilty as well because looking back I probably did give him false hope with all the hugging and sometimes hand holding etc, but then I am just like that with ALL my friends, men and female alike. It's just in my nature to be affection like that with the people I care about. But I always made it very clear that I loved my boyfriend above all... but people don't choose who they fall in love with... Funny thing is Bob even offered me the things I know my boyfriend can't give me which just added to the sting...

So now me and Bob are trying to just stay friends but I know I will always carry this fear in me that he is waiting, hoping for me to end it with my boyfriend and fall for him and it's not fair for him :( But he doesn't want to lose me as a friend either... (Oh and both Bob and my boyfriend have acne so that does not play a role for me :P )

So the whole point of my lovely story? Maybe she just needed someone to be there for her and didn't mean to lead you one, or maybe she just wanted affection and you gave it to her. Always 2 sides to a story I guess I am trying to say :D

And don't worry I am sure there are a number of girls out there waiting for a guy like you, clear skinned or not!

Not to be on the hofaces side, but I was in a similar position as her...

STORYTIME: Well I became really close friends with one of my boyfriends friends this year. Lets call him 'Bob'. Me and Bob have so much in common it's scary at times. At first I asked my boyfriend if it bothered him that I was friends with Bob and he said no. In the end turns out it bothered him so much that he and Bob had a falling out.... But after that me and Bob just became closer, it just happened the random hugging and such because we are both affection people...

I have been going through a difficult time as well and Bob was the one there for me, even when my boyfriend wasn't there, Bob was always there. Man the times he must have seen me cry about my boyfriend... anyway he eventually starting having feelings for me, feelings that I couldn't return because I still love my boyfriend so much... so when he confessed to me it was very painful for the both of us, because I love him so much as a friend and care so much for him but I don't, I can't see him in THAT way. I feel so guilty as well because looking back I probably did give him false hope with all the hugging and sometimes hand holding etc, but then I am just like that with ALL my friends, men and female alike. It's just in my nature to be affection like that with the people I care about. But I always made it very clear that I loved my boyfriend above all... but people don't choose who they fall in love with... Funny thing is Bob even offered me the things I know my boyfriend can't give me which just added to the sting...

So now me and Bob are trying to just stay friends but I know I will always carry this fear in me that he is waiting, hoping for me to end it with my boyfriend and fall for him and it's not fair for him :( But he doesn't want to lose me as a friend either... (Oh and both Bob and my boyfriend have acne so that does not play a role for me :P )

So the whole point of my lovely story? Maybe she just needed someone to be there for her and didn't mean to lead you one, or maybe she just wanted affection and you gave it to her. Always 2 sides to a story I guess I am trying to say :D

And don't worry I am sure there are a number of girls out there waiting for a guy like you, clear skinned or not!

thats how all the girls ive been with are... ive gotten so use to it that I just put my defense mechanism up while I was with them and tried to find stuff i hated about them.. set myself up for the "never want to see you again phase", and if it gets to 3+ months, the end was coming soon in my head.

Raw deal. Being led on for half a year is no joke. All you can is move on though. Can't let that shit fester and eat away at you as it'll do is make you depressed. I've been down a similar road and that sadness and loneliness hit me like a sack-full of oranges swung by Barry Bonds. Keep yourself busy is the best advice I can give you.

Funny thing is Bob even offered me the things I know my boyfriend can't give me

You're dating a guy with no penis?

Well at least you have clear skin so you have nothing to worry about screw her! You can always find someone better. At least you can be happy about something(your clear skin). It can't be THAT bad. I guess it's a lesson learned your clear skin could solve maybe self esteem issues but won't stop other problems from happening.

I must say, that is indeed one of the most ironic things I have ever heard...the girl chose the guy with acne over you who now has clear skin.....Who is this guy?

I must say, that is indeed one of the most ironic things I have ever heard...the girl chose the guy with acne over you who now has clear skin.....Who is this guy?