Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dingdingding

so is it true that......

.....a high percentage of ppl with oily faces go on accutane for acne will eventually have their oil return even if the acne is kept at bay by the drug?

Does that describe anyone in here?

Yeah me. But it has gone done a little, at least I don't grease up like 1/2 hour after washing my face as I use to. Now I grease up like 1 or 2 hours later but the oil is still a lot though. Doesn't really matter as long as I am clear.

Yeah me. But it has gone done a little, at least I don't grease up like 1/2 hour after washing my face as I use to. Now I grease up like 1 or 2 hours later but the oil is still a lot though. Doesn't really matter as long as I am clear.

yeah you sound just like me. i'm very very oily too. I can't go anywhere w/o my oil blotter sheets, especially in the summer time.

Did you have severe acne? Moderate? Would you consider doing another round just for the oily skin? Anyways, hope you stay clear!

It does but it won't matter since you will be clear right?

yeah it definitely is the lesser of two evils, but i guess ideally you'd want them both gone for good. Or maybe I'm just being too greedy here.

Btw, who is Tyler Evans? A quick google search shows a motorcross racer, but I didnt see any acne on his face